The Falkirk FC Thread

I'll obviously give him a chance to prove himself in a Falkirk shirt and I hope he completely exceeds expectations, scoring 25 goals to take us up. But the overwhelming reviews from Thistle fans saying he's pish are a little concerning. McGlynn wasn't kidding when he said he was struggling to find a striker.

Edited by 18BAIRN76

You wouldn't mind it if there was another striker still to come in. But given he's been given the no.9 jersey suggests he's starting. I'm no sure about this one. IF we were in for Brian Graham then this is a bit of a come down. 

12 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

I'll obviously give him a chance to prove himself in a Falkirk shirt and I hope he completely exceeds expectations, scoring 25 goals to take us up. But the overwhelming reviews from Thistle fans saying he's pish are a little concerning. McGlynn wasn't kidding when he said he was struggling to find a striker.

He's been struggling to find a striker for a while now. He also has a habit of playing the shite one of his options because he thinks it suits how he expects his team to play. As long as the striker works hard and links play he won't be worried about them not scoring goals, I'd get used to that with him.