The Falkirk FC Thread

50 minutes ago, ebobsboy said:

I'll hazard a guess and say Williamson is injured again, if he's not then as much as Yeats has filled in well at right back I think he's better in midfield. I'd still be looking to bring a right back in. 

Somebody on here said they'd heard Williamson had covid. An injury wouldn't be surprising though, he's made of marshmallows. Dowds seems to have been missing from Partick's last few squads too, also prone to an injury or nine.

31 minutes ago, knee jerk reaction said:

Away ppv from places like Peterhead or Montrose etc is additional money from me as I wouldn't go but would buy stream. I'll maybe be at 3 to maybe 7 away games this season so the rest are losing money. If you want to go to away away games you'll go anyway, livestream gives others a chance to view. Like others have said the actual figures would be interesting, I can't see how the less central clubs like Stranraer, Elgin etc could possibly lose out 

Thing that gets me is the uk & I thing is basically to protect the sky deal, but they only show prem games, so why not allow lower league teams to stream, it won’t effect fans at a prem game, but will give the leagues below a possible extra income.

Guest FFC1965

Well done to the club for calling out this homophobic shit.    

maybe next they could address another issue of antisocial behaviour and ask/tell fans to bin their litter rather than regularly leaving it strewn all over the stadium .     

I tend to stay behind after FT in the games I attend and the mass of litter left behind in the main stand is embarrassing (and no doubt the club incur a cost to clear it up). 

Not sure why folk think that their own football teams stadium is uniquely a place where its ok just to leave their bovril cups etc at their arse.  

16 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

Glad the club has said something. A good statement and if anyone is actually bothered by it, do us all a favour by not coming back. Ta.

Club is going to be apologising every week.

…….to the gingers, the baldies, the players with big noses etc… 

Will we be apologising to referees if they produce a birth certificate with both parents.

If Clyde re sign Goodwillie, will he get an apology? Perhaps the board might advise different lyrics to the young team. Falkirk boys are on a bender on the balance of probability Goodwillie could be a sex offender.

Imagine what kind of low life piece of shit you’ve got to be to justify homophobia.

Love the statement from the board. There’s clearly toxic masculinity within football and homophobia is clearly still prominent at every level of football so really good to see the club come out with the statement and condemn the shite from the other night.

3 hours ago, Andreas Kelevra said:

Will we be apologising to referees if they produce a birth certificate with both parents.

If Clyde re sign Goodwillie, will he get an apology? Perhaps the board might advise different lyrics to the young team. Falkirk boys are on a bender on the balance of probability Goodwillie could be a sex offender.

On the balance of probabilities you’re a complete fud.

3 hours ago, Andreas Kelevra said:

"I used to be a  remotely fun, edgy c**t but now I'm a tired irrelevance tilting at windmills" - Olaf Thom.

1 hour ago, joozy said:

"I used to be a  remotely fun, edgy c**t but now I'm a tired irrelevance tilting at windmills" - Olaf Thom.

Bring back “Alba bairn” if wur going with throwbacks . He would guide us through these tough times . One F born and bread , got a bit more pg over the years Thoe 

231FCFD3-7920-4C58-8EFF-C18DE6C6027F.jpeg

Edited by deano25ffc

This debate ties into the problem with the world now. All abuse is actually bad, yes. However, there are times where you absolutely have to look at the situation in isolation. The song is a bit of a pointless throw away, it doesn’t hold any real malice and it isn’t specifically attacking anyone as it’s such a ridiculously broad statement. If you’re offended by that song you really really do need to get a grip of yourself. How anyone could compare that to throwing a banana at Someone is far beyond me 😂 

Why is our club so quick to throw our fans under the bus - We are a broad church from daft boys to auld pensioners - all of whom will say or shout something that may offend. 

The club appear to be looking to damage fans lives with banning orders and hate crime convictions.

For what? You think sponsors are queuing up knowing we have a woke board or do you think this statement is reinforcing the narrative we a racist, sexist, homophobic fanbase.

I know if you support Falkirk you're a good egg, you could easily follow the scumbag Old firm.