The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, Caractacus Potts said:

Can’t believe someone is trying to equate being gay with incest or shagging sheep! 

Clicked on here to see what you lot made of Kai Kennedy. This isn’t quite what I was expecting. 

2 minutes ago, Shandön Par said:

Clicked on here to see what you lot made of Kai Kennedy. This isn’t quite what I was expecting. 

I'm not convinced given his loan spells elsewhere but at the moment McGlynn seems to be polishing turds and unearthing diamonds. It could come crashing down spectacularly at any given time ofcourse, there is the obvious elephant in the room in Wilson who just isn't good enough and never was, not every signing works out that's the way of it. Very early days still and we are still woefully short in terms of strikers and right back. Hopefully if McGlynn can get a tune out of Brad McKay, Hetherington and co he gets the same out Kennedy. 

1 minute ago, ebobsboy said:

I'm not convinced given his loan spells elsewhere but at the moment McGlynn seems to be polishing turds and unearthing diamonds. It could come crashing down spectacularly at any given time ofcourse, there is the obvious elephant in the room in Wilson who just isn't good enough and never was, not every signing works out that's the way of it. Very early days still and we are still woefully short in terms of strikers and right back. Hopefully if McGlynn can get a tune out of Brad McKay, Hetherington and co he gets the same out Kennedy. 

I’m sure he’ll win you a few games singlehanded. 

I see Airdrie fans are talking about the possibility of getting Owen Moffat on loan from Celtic.

Very promising player, a local lad and his dad was a Bairns fan as a boy.

Probably a bit too similar to Kennedy for us to be interested though.

8 hours ago, 60`s bairn said:

Totally understood that, (although obviously there are some who still think it is if the other night is anything to go by) what I needed explained to me was why the  "Sheep shagger" chant or any of the "incest" chants are deemed any better. They are all wrong for different reasons. As I tried to say in my original post, it`s the tribal culture that breeds this sort of stuff.

Sheep Shagger is rather uncouth. 'You loveth your sheep even unto yourselves' is a little more gentile.

My Aberdeen supporting friends in my local find it a bit more acceptable the 'The whinging cheats eleven' and a monolog about a 3 each draw they had at Brockville.

Did I ever tell the forum about that game ? 

8 hours ago, Shodwall cat said:

I'm fine but I haven't posted and won't be posting again on here. This is supposed to be an anonymous forum to discuss all things Falkirk FC. I raised a major issue which I felt most supporters of the club would want to know about and showed up the actions of our previous board weren't just simply incompetent but downright criminal. As in all these cases those complicit in these things immediately start to attack those simply telling the truth by bringing up issues that have absolutely nothing to do with Falkirk FC and I see this is continuing to happen. The same thing has been happening on Facebook by Hugh Clarke.  I also do not think that people's names or info on their personal situations should be being handed out to others when it's an anonymous forum unless of course it's the police who are wanting these details and I notice that this is still happening on here. I have no interest in anyone on Heres personal life unless that in some way affects Falkirk football club. Anyway I will sign off for good now I've enjoyed the chat over the years and locking horns with many of you whether you agreed or disagreed. It's great to see that it finally  looks like we have a bod and manager that we can trust and hopefully the only way is up now. Coyb.

Shadwell, can you remember the scene in Crocodile Dundee where Mick is telling Sue what people in Walkabout Creek do when they have a problem? They tell Wally, he tells everyone in town, brings it out in the open, then no more problem.

What has happened as happened and it can't be undone and it is out in the open (by the way, I haven't a clue who you are, what you've done and I don't care. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.).

I hope that you will reconsider and continue to post here on the Falkirk thread in particular and on P&B in general. You are one of my favourite posters and we are in agreement about 95% of the time. I love coming onto P&B to see what's what and I have only been a poster for a fraction of the time that you have been posting. P&B is obviously a big part of your life and something that you enjoy, please don't give up something that you love.

I hope to see you posting again soon.

All the best bud.

P.S. Put one of these on your avatar and we'll be none the wiser!

Disguise Kit - UK Party Supplies

Edited by Bairn in Exile

3 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

With Shadders gone, who's going step up and replace all that positivity we're losing from the forum?

I guess the only way of filling those boots is if someone can persuade Will Ferrell to get back into the costume, and register on P&B as Elf.

It’s a long shot, but it really is the only chance we’ve got.

1 hour ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

Sheep Shagger is rather uncouth. 'You loveth your sheep even unto yourselves' is a little more gentile.

My Aberdeen supporting friends in my local find it a bit more acceptable the 'The whinging cheats eleven' and a monolog about a 3 each draw they had at Brockville.

Did I ever tell the forum about that game ? 

You might have mentioned it once but I think you got away with it.😉

Guest Caractacus Potts
10 hours ago, Shandön Par said:

I wasn’t expecting to read that either. Had to check it was still 2022!

As for Kai Kennedy, I haven’t seen him much but heard he’s a good prospect. To be honest I trust McGlynn with any signing at the moment. Knows the game and knows what he requires to get out this league so any signing he makes I expect that they’ll be a lot more useful than previous managers.