The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, 60`s bairn said:

No quotes so haven`t a clue if this was in reply to me?

If so, I`m baffled as I`ve already made it plain it`s unacceptable but I was also adding in other stuff to that which although unacceptable for different reasons, still needs stamped out.

Was aimed at me I’m sure . 

863EF6EF-AF45-4752-A2AC-FBFF0100FE87.jpeg

Guest Ecosse83
24 minutes ago, Kevin James Left Knee said:

I may be late to the party and this has been mentioned but I have been told we are going to be selling Kebab Pies at the Stadium soon.

Suck it up vegans. :P

I knew there was a reason I got a season ticket 😂

3 hours ago, fuzzydunlop said:

aye, one of my mates - a Hibs fan - was laughing at the fact we were making a big deal of the win.  Of course a lot of that was him seething and in his words "it was only a glorified pre season friendly" (aye ok) . But I explained/reminded him we've had years of utter utter sh*te and to have just a glimmer of something positive is enough for us to feel like we're at least starting to get the club we know and love back.   

Personally I'm over the moon but I'm unfortunately a glass half empty guy and will wait til the first Quarter of the season before I start to make judgements on if things have truly changed.  But theres no denying its nice to have a bit of positivity!

Like all fans it’s been a couple of better days following the NB. Didn’t see any of the recent games but picked up interviews and highlights.
A few calls from friends confirming that the first 45 was as good as seen in past few years, so really chuffed for the players and M&S.

Like you I,ll wait till we close the first quarter, for a more accurate appraisal, but wish the team all the very best. 

I'm fine but I haven't posted and won't be posting again on here. This is supposed to be an anonymous forum to discuss all things Falkirk FC. I raised a major issue which I felt most supporters of the club would want to know about and showed up the actions of our previous board weren't just simply incompetent but downright criminal. As in all these cases those complicit in these things immediately start to attack those simply telling the truth by bringing up issues that have absolutely nothing to do with Falkirk FC and I see this is continuing to happen. The same thing has been happening on Facebook by Hugh Clarke.  I also do not think that people's names or info on their personal situations should be being handed out to others when it's an anonymous forum unless of course it's the police who are wanting these details and I notice that this is still happening on here. I have no interest in anyone on Heres personal life unless that in some way affects Falkirk football club. Anyway I will sign off for good now I've enjoyed the chat over the years and locking horns with many of you whether you agreed or disagreed. It's great to see that it finally  looks like we have a bod and manager that we can trust and hopefully the only way is up now. Coyb.

No need to leave.

You’ve been a dog and a cat.

Time to come back as a mouse and we will all pretend we don’t know it you mate……[emoji3]

50 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I see a few people saying our new 20 year old loan saying is ‘Meh’ and questioning why we haven’t signed a striker instead.

With all due respect, from what I’ve seen so far this season, if John McGlynn thinks Kai Kennedy is a positive addition to the squad that’s good enough for me. Now I’m not saying for a minute we treat every new signing like Messi, but FFS let’s give the laddie a chance and trust our new management team.

On another note, it was lovely to hear Shadwell is ok and not suffering any I’ll health. Whether we agreed with him all the time or not, over the years he’s given us a lot of excellent contribution on here as well as some good humour and sparked many a debate.

Shadwell, I for one will miss your contributions sir.

He's been hampered with injuries in recent loans so hopefully if he gets a bit of luck in that area and a good run in the side we'll see the best of him. Mcglynn wouldn't sign him again if he didn't think he was good enough.

4 hours ago, Shodwall cat said:

I'm fine but I haven't posted and won't be posting again on here. This is supposed to be an anonymous forum to discuss all things Falkirk FC. I raised a major issue which I felt most supporters of the club would want to know about and showed up the actions of our previous board weren't just simply incompetent but downright criminal. As in all these cases those complicit in these things immediately start to attack those simply telling the truth by bringing up issues that have absolutely nothing to do with Falkirk FC and I see this is continuing to happen. The same thing has been happening on Facebook by Hugh Clarke.  I also do not think that people's names or info on their personal situations should be being handed out to others when it's an anonymous forum unless of course it's the police who are wanting these details and I notice that this is still happening on here. I have no interest in anyone on Heres personal life unless that in some way affects Falkirk football club. Anyway I will sign off for good now I've enjoyed the chat over the years and locking horns with many of you whether you agreed or disagreed. It's great to see that it finally  looks like we have a bod and manager that we can trust and hopefully the only way is up now. Coyb.

Sorry your packed it in. Disagreed often enough but was always a case of agree to disagree and move on with mutual respect because we both wanted the best for the club.

You have been treated disgracefully and those involved are beyond contempt.

I wish you well in the future.

Respect

3 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I see a few people saying our new 20 year old loan saying is ‘Meh’ and questioning why we haven’t signed a striker instead.

With all due respect, from what I’ve seen so far this season, if John McGlynn thinks Kai Kennedy is a positive addition to the squad that’s good enough for me. Now I’m not saying for a minute we treat every new signing like Messi, but FFS let’s give the laddie a chance and trust our new management team.

On another note, it was lovely to hear Shadwell is ok and not suffering any I’ll health. Whether we agreed with him all the time or not, over the years he’s given us a lot of excellent contribution on here as well as some good humour and sparked many a debate.

Shadwell, I for one will miss your contributions sir.

The one concern I’d have from seeing JMcG’s previous choices is Kai’s injury history. Kai’s a relative lightweight, with excellent ability to slice in from wide left and threaten either a shot or pass, but seems prone to injury from those crunching CH tackles. I just know that when John loves a player, a players habit of missing matches seems to be put aside, and that’s a little worrisome at the levels where the size of the squad is more constrained. Still, could be a very nice signing for both sides.

Terrible to hear about Shadwell, it’s the sort of stupid and anti-social behavior that destroys the online community. I don’t know the details, but hopefully the offender has been dealt with.