The Falkirk FC Thread

3 minutes ago, CammyDick said:

Any word from the club condemning the homophobic chanting? That shit needs stamped out quickly 

Probably don't want to follow up such a high with a low but totally agree.. bang out of order and needs dealt with now.

A statement tomorrow would be perfect I think. Pretty sure most of us on here could word it for them if they like.

50 minutes ago, gav-ffc said:

Believe Airdrie still had some part time players last season but majority were fulltime.

Yeah, so last night we beat a 100% full time opposition for the first time since the Ross County game on the 4th of May, 2019. If we want to consider a game that meant something to both sides, then the game against Dunfermline at EEP on the 13th of April 2019 would be it. Over 1,100 days in either case.

1 hour ago, FalkirkBairn2021 said:

Probably don't want to follow up such a high with a low but totally agree.. bang out of order and needs dealt with now.

A statement tomorrow would be perfect I think. Pretty sure most of us on here could word it for them if they like.

There’s been a few Falkirk fans condemning it on Twitter where Jamie Swinney is pretty active so I’d imagine something will be said.

Just now, Harry Kinnear said:

Just watched the Falkirk TV highlights, Brad McKay didn’t have give it to the Hibs fans at the end and some of their players weren’t too chuffed 🤣🤣🤣

Good on him. If I was a professional player I'd be giving it big licks to the OF and Edinburgh teams after every win. 

25 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Just watched the Falkirk TV highlights, Brad McKay didn’t have give it to the Hibs fans at the end and some of their players weren’t too chuffed 🤣🤣🤣

Didn't notice it until you pointed it out but it's pretty funny. 

The words "Brad MacKay - the hero" being said on national TV weren't something most expected to hear before the season began. Fair play to him. He's been pretty solid in the last two games. 👏

Didn't notice it until you pointed it out but it's pretty funny. 
The words "Brad MacKay - the hero" being said on national TV weren't something most expected to hear before the season began. Fair play to him. He's been pretty solid in the last two games. [emoji122]
Big bad Brad. Our new hero

3 hours ago, FalkirkBairn2021 said:

Yes , the club should be provide a list of sanctioned chants and shouts that you are allowed for every club we play. 

Clearly you can’t call Hibs gay, is “AIDS Ridden” allowed? is “your HIV ha ha” allowed? 
Are Aberdeen and other northern teams allowed to be called Sheepshaggers? If that chant is allowed then why is the <insert  Asian Footballer> ate my dog clearly an abomination?
Will the club be playing duelling banjos when announcing the Dunfermline team this season? If the club can accuse our rivals of being incestuous red necks over the PA system. What kind of chants can the fans use?

Will the old guys in front of me be arrested and face banning orders for saying fitba “Is a bloody man’s game” after a soft challenge results in free kick. These old guys also often call players Jessie’s,  Big Girls blouses and nanny goats - In total disregard to gender equality policies. 

I look forward to reading the politically correct chants and shouts that are sanctioned by the club. 

5 minutes ago, Passionate said:

Tony Gallacher talk to me any good. 😗😗

Was too young at us to tell, Liverpool snapped him up at 17 after he'd had a fair few dodgy performances in our first team. I think the fact St Johnstone only just signed him in January and are now papping him out on loan tells you all you need to know. 

Edited by FFC 1876