The Falkirk FC Thread

Do you genuinely think we won’t make anymore signings or are you just trying to play Devils Advocate? Signings will be made, the quality of them is what can’t be guaranteed but I’m happy to wait until I see the quality of the additions before making judgement 

Probably 1 or 2 at most tbh.
However I think that we are probably chasing players that want to play at a higher level than our tinpot league so I think we will struggle to get the quality that we need to go up this season sadly….

It is very obvious to point out that it’s absolutely no surprise we don’t look great when we still have a significant number of the players who played a role in the second-worst season in the clubs entire history. McGlynn is a good manager but he’s not a miracle worker. Still major surgery needed for this side to get anywhere. I’m sure he’ll have his eye on people, it just depends if he get can them in.

Edited by 18BAIRN76

54 minutes ago, Tea and Busquets said:

I’ll re-emphasise this again now although we’ve created nothing. Mackie looks too slow for LB. Should be him in the centre and Henderson pushed into midfield for Hetherington. Oliver has done quite well in holding the ball up etc but has no support whatsoever. If we can’t get a decent striker, try and push for Kennedy and put Morrison up front.

Preaching to the choir there, we moved him over to CB often because he was useless at LB IF you needed someone pelting up the wing. If you have an attacking RB, he might work at LB, as he can occasionally stir himself to lump forward, otherwise, meh.

Does that mean we get 2 points?   Looked at the group table on the BBC and we are on 1 point.   What was the point of penalties then?  Would have taken that before the game.  Decent start albeit against a much reduced Morton side.

Edited by Long Suffering Bairn
mistake