The Falkirk FC Thread

If he is anything like the player he was last time then he would be superb in this league.

Question is would he fit the formation? Think mcglynn would prefer a tall target man up-front hence Ugwu

I think he’s been pretty much broken since he left us. He’s nowhere close to the same player that played with us unfortunately.

I think he’s been pretty much broken since he left us. He’s nowhere close to the same player that played with us unfortunately.

Tis what I was thinking. Not heard or seen him do much since he left. Would prefer ugwu over him, although a season on loan in a lower league might do him some good [emoji2371][emoji2371]

Tis what I was thinking. Not heard or seen him do much since he left. Would prefer ugwu over him, although a season on loan in a lower league might do him some good [emoji2371][emoji2371]

Scored 7 in 18 games in his 6 months with us and has got 15 in 115 since he left.

20 hours ago, ShaggerG said:

I think maybe your memory's playing tricks on you a bit mate? Miller did score against Dunfermline at Brockville in 1971 but it was in the 88th minute to make the score 3-2. Young had replaced Fergie as a substitute too. Is this game that you're meaning? 

I took the above from 'Better Meddle' as I have no recollection of it whatsoever (despite the strong probability that I would have been there), so I've no idea if his goal was directly from a corner either?

Yep that's the game. Can't remember the other goals scored for the life of me.

Thanks for the research - appreciated.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

I cant be the only one that wants this to stop surely

Let me assist then. There are no signings planned for today and never were, or at least not that I know of. And I was in this morning for a Foundation sponsorship image. 

I obviously can't do this every time a rumour gets posted, because some of them do turn out to be accurate. Just as sick boy was when he correctly predicted that we were signing Aidan Keena long before anyone else had a sniff. Unfortunately almost everything he's put up since then he been on a par with this.

Cove have played at least two publicised games since returning for preseason and their "signed" goalie of Robbie Mutch has yet to be mentioned.  

Mutch Cove .jpg

16 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

Let me assist then. There are no signings planned for today and never were, or at least not that I know of. And I was in this morning for a Foundation sponsorship image. 

I obviously can't do this every time a rumour gets posted, because some of them do turn out to be accurate. Just as sick boy was when he correctly predicted that we were signing Aidan Keena long before anyone else had a sniff. Unfortunately almost everything he's put up since then he been on a par with this.

Cove have played at least two publicised games since returning for preseason and their "signed" goalie of Robbie Mutch has yet to be mentioned.  

Mutch Cove .jpg

I sniff an emphasis on the word ‘today’.which was a bit unnecessary.

Could it  be tomorrow?

15 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

Mutch Cove .jpg

So just to be clear, Sick Boy's a dirty wee lying rat. Still waiting to see who Mutch ends up at, Telfer's definitely on trial with Airdrie.

Any idea how many of the 500 Bonnyrigg tickets we’ve shifted? Ken it’s holiday time but I got a couple over the phone today and I would have thought novelty value, new ground etc would have seen them off quite quickly.

Edited by 18BAIRN76