The Falkirk FC Thread

3 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Where’s Bainsford Bairn?

He usually knows what’s happening.

Game was closed-door so club didn't want any publicity or comment. It's for the manager to discuss (or not if he wishes) at either the weekly press conference or FFCTV interview. I presume there will be one up before the Morton game. 

8 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

Game was closed-door so club didn't want any publicity or comment. It's for the manager to discuss (or not if he wishes) at either the weekly press conference or FFCTV interview. I presume there will be one up before the Morton game. 

Thanks

Chances are we won't be the only ones interested in Ugwu if indeed we are. Maybe McGlynn is just helping the guy out fitness wise. Part of me thinks it's a pity we didn't have Dowds for another year as I think McGlynn would have got the best out of him like Campbell did at Arbroath. 

31 minutes ago, Bigbri Bairn said:
3 hours ago, Mon_Eh_Bairns2018 said:

Furthermore, Liam Henderson was one of the scorers

the one that plays with Empoli in Seria A ?

Spoke to him in BTW after Crunchie's game. He was with his dad (the famous Nicky).

5 hours ago, Trump said:

Where’s this Ethan Ross stuff come from? The guy is under contract at Raith. Why would he be a trialist with us?

That and the Brian Graham rumour, goodness sake.

Raith thread saying Kilmarnock are in for Ethan Ross hopefully he says he will only sign if his brother can come with him to help him settle in. 

1 minute ago, ebobsboy said:

Raith thread saying Kilmarnock are in for Ethan Ross hopefully he says he will only sign if his brother can come with him to help him settle in. 

He's managed fine in Kirkcaldy without his brother, what difference does Kilmarnock make?

He's managed fine in Kirkcaldy without his brother, what difference does Kilmarnock make?

Seb Ross did a Q and A on Instagram and mentioned Ethan struggles with homesickness. Believe they both live with each other in the central belt which is helping, but moving on his own to Ayrshire with that in mind may not see him in his best form. Bit of a commute for Seb up from Ayrshire to be on the bench for us, so makes sense either Kilmarnock or Ayr taking a punt on him to accommodate.

4 minutes ago, Trump said:

Seb Ross did a Q and A on Instagram and mentioned Ethan struggles with homesickness. Believe they both live with each other in the central belt which is helping, but moving on his own to Ayrshire with that in mind may not see him in his best form. Bit of a commute for Seb up from Ayrshire to be on the bench for us, so makes sense either Kilmarnock or Ayr taking a punt on him to accommodate.

This would be a strange deal for Kilmarnock, having to pay a big fee for Ethan (signed until 2024), then having to fork out for a player they have no interest in.

I'm not convinced.