The Falkirk FC Thread

2 hours ago, Trump said:

Bit late with this but yes that’s him. He’s changing career and got something to do with Oil and Gas up in Aberdeen so a part time move to Peterhead makes sense. Would have taken him back at Falkirk. Wonder if we could have got him part time playing and a job with Ineos? Anything better than Holt, that’s for sure!

My daughter follows Harry Burgoyne on Instagram, pictures of him getting married 2 weeks ago, he doesn’t even have a beard.

28 minutes ago, Rocco said:

Pleasing to see Holt has been shown the door

No idea if he was a good goalkeeper or not. Good luck to the guy. With money being the way it is though we didn't need three goalkeepers so it made sense to let him go, assuming, of course, that it was a good deal financially for the club. I wouldn't have thought that he would have been on much so this maybe covers Yeats' wages?

1 hour ago, roman_bairn said:

I see our game with Hibs has been chosen for Premier Sports. What additional money do we get for that?…

Isn't it the same deal as the league where it just all gets given out in prize money?

37 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

No idea if he was a good goalkeeper or not. 

I think the fact that 5 different  managers (Sheerin, Gretna, Dalbeattie star, rennie & McGlynn) have had a look at him in a year and he has managed a grand total of 3 games for Dalbeattie star in that time, tells us exactly how good he is. 

48 minutes ago, Trump said:

He mentioned in his loan spell at Falkirk how quickly he could grow a beard so doesn’t surprise me to see it back in as early as 2 weeks.

Get a beard in seconds.

Wooly Willy from Patch Products - YouTube