The Falkirk FC Thread

Guest Brockvillenomore
1 hour ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

In the public domain. FFC won  their case against the company in Sheriff Court recently but whether anything can be retrieved is another matter. 
Just another legacy disaster.

Where is this in the public domain? I can’t see it. 

1 hour ago, Massimo said:

Well doesn’t surprise me . I’ve had dealings with the director of that company and he left me and my family out of pocket . Also I know lots of suppliers and staff owed serious amounts of money that aren’t going to get it . How is someone allowed to go around and do this in our communities it’s disgusting . Just a note 📝 I sent Falkirk a email at at the time with my reservations and worries regarding this “ company “ . Got no response . 

Can't say I'm surprised you didn't get a response. Our old bod never listened to anyone and we're a complete disaster for the club. Hopefully none of the main instigators will be allowed to show their faces again at TFS.

Henderson is of definite interest for a loan deal. No idea about Graham though.

2 hours ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

In the public domain. FFC won  their case against the company in Sheriff Court recently but whether anything can be retrieved is another matter. 
Just another legacy disaster.

I’d love a link to this to read about it .

What’s your opinions on Charlie Telfer currently on trial at us ?

Absolute shitebag. He’s definitely got talent but he’s got a tendency to drift in and out of games. Drops too deep to get on the ball and he’s not nearly effective playing so deep and like I said he’s a massive shitebag.

22 hours ago, Diamonds_Are_Forever said:

Bags of talent but a one decent game in every 15 type of player unfortunately. Long list of managers who thought they could get the best out of him but it hasn't happened yet.  You'll probably sign him as according to sheerin our players were fantastic in training.

Edited by Jackie Myles

2 minutes ago, Albertobotswana said:

The court has a daily business register (called rolls) which is publicly posted each day and remains available for 5 days.

If it's over 5 days ago though then you're snookered I suppose. You'd think the bloody papers would pick up on this kind of thing. 

22 minutes ago, Diamonds_Are_Forever said:

Probably the best player in training but when it comes to putting on the park not so good.

19 minutes ago, Diamonds_Are_Forever said:

Very talented player. Needs to be played in an attacking midfield role to get the best out of him and would do well in a team that can win the ball in midfield for him as he's not the most robust. He's not a shitebag though although that part of his game is not as good as his creative side. 

I would liked to have seen him re-signed for us. 

9 minutes ago, Jackie Myles said:

If it's over 5 days ago though then you're snookered I suppose. You'd think the bloody papers would pick up on this kind of thing. 

I've checked the rolls and there has been no civil cases involving Falkirk FC.

Edit: You can do a historical check by simply searching for Falkirk FC or Clarke Epos but nothing comes up.

Edited by Albertobotswana

37 minutes ago, Diamonds_Are_Forever said:

Should be playing at a higher level…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..……………………….