The Falkirk FC Thread

Been given names of a couple of strikers coming in on loan,not sure on the quailty of the source though.
Brian Graham and Euan Henderson.

The source must be a lot of shite. There’s absolutely not a chance of Brian Graham coming on loan to us. He was Thistles top scorer last season and he’s still their first choice striker along with Dowds. I could see us going for Henderson as he’s not going to be getting game time at Hearts but the idea of Brian Graham is nonsense.

54 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Been given names of a couple of strikers coming in on loan,not sure on the quailty of the source though.

Brian Graham and Euan Henderson.

Is this the two signings you told us about three weeks ago?

Edited by Marshmallo

It might be a player called Graham Bryan. Not sure if he even exists, but if he does, it might be him. My source is next door neighbour’s Alsatian.

Being a half empty kind of guy, I wasn’t expecting a shedload of signings unless two shedloads left the club. That’s pretty much how it has panned out.

The upside to it all is that McGlynn seems to at least have a good grasp of what is needed to turn things around (at least partially). No “oh ffs” signings so far, and hopefully none to come.

I guess we can do little more than tread water for the next week or two until we are likely to find out what kind of horse we are running this season. Pretty certain it won’t look anything like last season’s Pleasure Beach donkey.

11 hours ago, FFC 1876 said:

Part of me is dreading Finn Yeats signing, can't be doing with folk getting his name wrong left right and centre by calling him Yates or we've even had Yeates.

Might need "The Rawlings" to put some money in for that signing  

On 03/06/2022 at 20:11, Duncan Freemason said:

Perhaps not. Clearly Clarke ePOS is a stand alone tragedy from last summer all on its ownsome.

I heard the Central Demolition had wanted to step back from two or three years ago, but equally, if a new shirt sponsor wasn’t found, they wouldn’t leave the club in the lurch…….if so, many thanks are due to CD for standing by the club for so long.

The absolute mess would have been Commercial staff trying to play CD off against ePOS. If that’s how it played out, then that is unforgivable. Certainly none of the current Board had anything to do with bringing Hugh Clarke to the club…..once again, they are left to pick up the pieces.

Did Clarke epos Ltd leave the club out of pocket ? 

6 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Yes

Well doesn’t surprise me . I’ve had dealings with the director of that company and he left me and my family out of pocket . Also I know lots of suppliers and staff owed serious amounts of money that aren’t going to get it . How is someone allowed to go around and do this in our communities it’s disgusting . Just a note 📝 I sent Falkirk a email at at the time with my reservations and worries regarding this “ company “ . Got no response . 

7 hours ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Being a half empty kind of guy, I wasn’t expecting a shedload of signings unless two shedloads left the club. That’s pretty much how it has panned out.

The upside to it all is that McGlynn seems to at least have a good grasp of what is needed to turn things around (at least partially). No “oh ffs” signings so far, and hopefully none to come.

I guess we can do little more than tread water for the next week or two until we are likely to find out what kind of horse we are running this season. Pretty certain it won’t look anything like last season’s Pleasure Beach donkey.

McGlynn did say the first few weeks we’re going to be of great important in getting his squad assembled, for me it’s still four maybe five minimum players needed, still a lot of hard work to be done for me.

24 minutes ago, Massimo said:

Well doesn’t surprise me . I’ve had dealings with the director of that company and he left me and my family out of pocket . Also I know lots of suppliers and staff owed serious amounts of money that aren’t going to get it . How is someone allowed to go around and do this in our communities it’s disgusting . Just a note 📝 I sent Falkirk a email at at the time with my reservations and worries regarding this “ company “ . Got no response . 

Yes, his track record isn’t good. He seemed to pull the same trick at St Mirren. He is also involved in Livingston, but probably dealing with like minded souls there.

I think he was also meant to be sponsoring the Lowland Leagues(?). I haven’t heard how that panned out for them.

16 hours ago, gav-ffc said:

Beat Dundee United 3-2 in St Andrews today in a bounce game.

22 minutes ago, clanger165 said:

Beat Dundee United 3-2 in a closed door game yesterday

In other news, The Titanic has struck an iceberg and sunk. 

28 minutes ago, Massimo said:

In the public domain. FFC won  their case against the company in Sheriff Court recently but whether anything can be retrieved is another matter. 
Just another legacy disaster.

19 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

In the public domain. FFC won  their case against the company in Sheriff Court recently but whether anything can be retrieved is another matter. 
Just another legacy disaster.

And we still have apologists for the last bod(s). When will the penny drop ?