The Falkirk FC Thread

34 minutes ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

McGlynn does not have that option and they will be playing.

Have my doubts about them like everybody else under performed.

Why? Two poor management teams, Morale rock bottom, Motivation nil. All resulted in the crowd getting on their backs.

They will be playing so slanging them off and condemning them before a ball is kicked is self-defeating.

Oh dear. What a shame. Imagine the support bring unhappy with a group of players who never tried a single f*****g leg for eight months of a nine month season. These big, bad, nasty, ungrateful Falkirk fans once again. Absolute disgrace. 

Your continual defence of, and endless supply of excuses for, the biggest bunch of charlatans to ever wear the strip is as ludicrous as all of your other nonsense. I’m only surprised you have not attributed last season’s abomination to boardroom leaks. Still time. 

Oh dear. What a shame. Imagine the support bring unhappy with a group of players who never tried a single f*****g leg for eight months of a nine month season. These big, bad, nasty, ungrateful Falkirk fans once again. Absolute disgrace. 

Your continual defence of, and endless supply of excuses for, the biggest bunch of charlatans to ever wear the strip is as ludicrous as all of your other nonsense. I’m only surprised you have not attributed last season’s abomination to boardroom leaks. Still time. 
With us having to accommodate some of these charlatans for this season we need to have the hope that at least a couple of them want to do better. Whether they can is the big question. Sometimes a new experienced Manager can indeed make a silk purse out of a sows ear. Even although they have done nil to deserve our support at least we can try at the start to give them a wee bit of a chance

2 things - and maybe I’m a bit behind as posting less frequently however 1. Is Sibbald signing for Dunfermline? 2. Has Shadwell stopped posting completely?
Where have you heard this? Would be gobsmacked if that happened. I find it unlikely he'd drop down this level at all and surely if he did it would be to you lot.

Just now, VinnyPar said:
6 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:
2 things - and maybe I’m a bit behind as posting less frequently however 1. Is Sibbald signing for Dunfermline? 2. Has Shadwell stopped posting completely?

Where have you heard this? Would be gobsmacked if that happened. I find it unlikely he'd drop down this level at all and surely if he did it would be to you lot.

It was mentioned on the Livvy thread.

It was mentioned on the Livvy thread.

Aye he signed a PCA months ago but pulled out of it when they were relegated. Might still end up in your league depending on what other offers he gets.

2 hours ago, AGPar said:

Never insinuated that at all your missing the point ! Their contracted players McGynn has limited budget and has to play them. He has to turn them into better players. Getting on their backs when they are picked gets us nowhere.

As for leaks from the boardroom they have stopped for good reason they saw it reflected badly on them and the club.

Get a reality check.

1 minute ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

Never insinuated that at all your missing the point ! Their contracted players McGynn has limited budget and has to play them. He has to turn them into better players. Getting on their backs when they are picked gets us nowhere.

As for leaks from the boardroom they have stopped for good reason they saw it reflected badly on them and the club.

Get a reality check.

Get a spell check.

Aye he signed a PCA months ago but pulled out of it when they were relegated. Might still end up in your league depending on what other offers he gets.
Did he? I heard Hughes was keen to get him to the Fifers, saying there is no loyalty in football etc, but Sibbald wasn't for it. So I'd be surprised if he signed a PCA with them.

O'Hara absolutely hates the Pars and still signed for them so unfortunately there's no reason why Sibbald wouldnt do the same. Still, surely he wouldnt have been on megabucks at Livi so hopefully we wouldnt have to lay on a fat wedge of cash like we did for Griffiths. Given the nick of the Championship this year he's not going to get a better wage offer from anyone apart from Dundee and possibly Partick anyway

Sibbald did indeed sign a PCA with Dunfermline. He was also going there on loan in January, but they wouldn’t pay the wage percentage. 

As of last week, the only confirmed offer on the table for him was Ayr United. A week’s a long time in football though, so that may have changed.