The Falkirk FC Thread

Don’t know what’s so hard to believe about this all tbh. He clearly wants to play with McGlynn again and with his brother being here as well just seats the deal.

Heard he’ll be playing as a trialist again for us against Stranraer tomorrow. Can’t wait to see him light it up again like he done the other night.

4 hours ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

Then there should be a look at the specifications which are not up to the standards required.

Corrosion on seating should not be an issue in this day and age.

Buy cheap buy dear in the long run.

The seats in the main stand have been in place and in use for 20 years! I’m guessing it’s pretty standard procedure in most stadiums one or two might need replaced from time to time! 😂 🤦‍♂️ 

Edited by LatapyBairn.

4 hours ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

Then there should be a look at the specifications which are not up to the standards required.

Corrosion on seating should not be an issue in this day and age.

Buy cheap buy dear in the long run.

There’s no problem with the South Stand seats, their framework and supports are Galvanised Steel 

The West and North Stands have varying degrees of corrosion, especially in the lower areas where the weather has got to the Steel, these are Mild Steel that was originally Powder Coated. I don’t think after 17 years the contractor who build the stadium would entertain a claim.

8 minutes ago, NUMBER 7 said:

There’s no problem with the South Stand seats, their framework and supports are Galvanised Steel 

The West and North Stands have varying degrees of corrosion, especially in the lower areas where the weather has got to the Steel, these are Mild Steel that was originally Powder Coated. I don’t think after 17 years the contractor who build the stadium would entertain a claim.

I'd presume any issues with the south stand seats would be funded by sandy Alexander anyway.

1 hour ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

Whoever you think it was, it certainly wasn't Ethan Ross, hes contracted till 2024, definately no gonna drop down a league, and would cost you the best part of £150k+, but good luck trying  

Not a problem when the NBP is fucking massive 

Ethan Ross wasn’t playing as far as I’m aware.

Now I might be wrong btw but I’m sure he was the standout ‘trialist’ that came on in the second half. Number 9 I think he was? Looked a bit like a younger Seb Ross.

Anybody know if the friendly tomorrow is Patg? I fancy taking my 6 year old along as he's just starting to get into football, don't want to rock up and find I we can't get in without a ticket

Edited by FK1Bairn