The Falkirk FC Thread

New ST card if moving seats (Main stand) or moving from one stand to another. 

So does that mean if you renewed from the South Stand/Kevin McAllister Stand you’ll use your old card from last year as an activated card or will the club issue a new plastic card?

Seems a waste of resources and unnecessary costs if a new card is indeed issued?

1 hour ago, bejazz1 said:

So does that mean if you renewed from the South Stand/Kevin McAllister Stand you’ll use your old card from last year as an activated card or will the club issue a new plastic card?

Seems a waste of resources and unnecessary costs if a new card is indeed issued?

Old card if staying in the KM stand. 

6 minutes ago, Mon_Eh_Bairns2018 said:

Would Innes Cameron be any good? emoji102.pngemoji102.png

Took his two goals well but they were essentially tap ins, didn't perform well for QOS last season. In the preseason cup games for Killie last season I remember watching him miss a fair few chances as well.

5 minutes ago, Bairns1994 said:

Does anyone know if Ethan Ross was playing on Friday? A mate of mine thought he recognised him.

He’s a signed Raith Rovers player so why would he be playing in a Friendly for Falkirk?

Tell your mate to get his eyes tested!

I suspect I'm in the minority but my ST renewal process has been poor this year.

Couldn't update my renewal package to add another ticket on and change my ticket type and now I don't get the option to.

Held off while teething issues were resolved but similar issue exists with buying ST without the renewal prompt.

On the other hand, was impressed with the new entry system and QR codes on Friday night. 

Guest Flash
1 hour ago, Mon_Eh_Bairns2018 said:

Would Innes Cameron be any good? emoji102.pngemoji102.png

He scored 3 goals in 10 games for us last season before being recalled by Killie in January. After they decided they didn’t need him, he came back and between 1 Feb and the end of the season he played 13 games. The only goal he scored was an own goal. 

2 minutes ago, Flash said:

He scored 3 goals in 10 games for us last season before being recalled by Killie in January. After they decided they didn’t need him, he came back and between 1 Feb and the end of the season he played 13 games. The only goal he scored was an own goal. 

Aye we can't be signing players on the back of them scoring two goals against a defence that consisted of Ryan Williamson at right back, a centre back pairing of Mackie & Mccann and an unknown youth trialist left back. That would be madness.

31 minutes ago, Blame Me said:

I suspect I'm in the minority but my ST renewal process has been poor this year.

Couldn't update my renewal package to add another ticket on and change my ticket type and now I don't get the option to.

Held off while teething issues were resolved but similar issue exists with buying ST without the renewal prompt.

On the other hand, was impressed with the new entry system and QR codes on Friday night. 

Its awful I wanted to add a ticket too -  I ended up moving seat - there was an empty seat next to mine but I could not add it. 

I ended up moving 5 seats down the row and adding my season tickets. Fully expect a letter asking why I have not renewed. 

Edited by Andreas Kelevra

Aye we can't be signing players on the back of them scoring two goals against a defence that consisted of Ryan Williamson at right back, a centre back pairing of Mackie & Mccann and an unknown youth trialist left back. That would be madness.

It doesn’t change your point at all however it was Blair Sneddon that finished the game at left-back.

17 minutes ago, Springfield said:

A bit of learning/adjustment to be done with system as I’ve heard a few issues. Posted earlier by someone, would have paid full season price up front during the early bird offer, but no allowance….

Several tricks missed. Paying full price option during early bird period would be one. The option to split additional contribution any way you likes twixt club and charity would have been another.

Adding seats seems to have been a serious issue for many.

Just have to hope they learn from it, but the above is the sort of stuff you’d think would become apparent during beta testing.