The Falkirk FC Thread

13 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

I don't think anyone's doubted Kingsley or Sibbald's ability, they both just would take up a massive part of our budget that we can't really afford at the moment with the squad of players we have signed on. Especially given Sibbald's essentially just missed the full of last season through covid and other covid related effects.

He was in the paper last season talking about how he was ten minutes into his return from injury and was really struggling to breathe as Covid had hit him that hard.

13 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

I don't think anyone's doubted Kingsley or Sibbald's ability, they both just would take up a massive part of our budget that we can't really afford at the moment with the squad of players we have signed on. Especially given Sibbald's essentially just missed the full of last season through covid and other covid related effects.

He was in the paper last season talking about how he was ten minutes into his return from injury and was really struggling to breathe as Covid had hit him that hard.

24 minutes ago, gav-ffc said:

Reminds me when Kingsley was training with us 2 years ago fans were saying he would be a risky signing.

Spot on

Edited by grumpyoldman

Just to say we’re now past the 1700 mark for the opening of the Kevin McAllister Stand tomorrow night. That alone is amazing but hopefully we’ll breach 2000.

Don’t care what Dunfermline fans or others say, that’s an amazing turnout.

We may have taken a battering on and off the field but we as a fan base we are definitely up there as one of the most loyal. 

15 minutes ago, Van_damage said:

Just to say we’re now past the 1700 mark for the opening of the Kevin McAllister Stand tomorrow night. That alone is amazing but hopefully we’ll breach 2000.

We may have taken a battering on and off the field but we as a fan base we are definitely up there as one of the most loyal. 

Absolutely ! When you read back at some of the posts on here stating that “Killie is the wrong choice”, “ Friday night is rubbish”, or any other moan, then tomorrows attendance will get right up them ! COYB

24 minutes ago, Van_damage said:

I'm sure the fact that there's a cash gate will ensure that we have over 2000. A big well done to you and the other guys that have organised this, a great effort!

Guest Ecosse83
56 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Pretty sure a medical would show any issues if there were still any! 

27 minutes ago, Van_damage said:

Sounds like it’s going to be a great attendance on the night, hopefully somewhere between 2000-2500. 

For context, the last few home friendlies that were open to the public had crowds of;

Airdrie - 877, Aberdeen (N) - 922, Rotherham 856, Bolton 1,358 & Middlesbrough 1,621. 

39 minutes ago, Van_damage said:

Well done to all of the CI team

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Nice while it lasted. SaCk tEh BoArD!!!!!!

I think the way it is structured, then the existing Commercial Manager is the line manager of the new Commercial Executive.

8 hours ago, Van_damage said:

What a club 

9 hours ago, ShaggerG said:

I'm sure the fact that there's a cash gate will ensure that we have over 2000. A big well done to you and the other guys that have organised this, a great effort!

I think with today being pay day for a good majority of people will see numbers increase even further. 

1 hour ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

Probably can’t get any c**t to take him. He’ll never get another club after us. 

Has anyone actually seen him play a game? For all we know he might actually be a good keeper. Just saying.

57 minutes ago, Just a bairn said:

Tbf if he’s good enough then this relationships should be irrelevant. It’s not exactly his fault his dad signed him 

I'm not sure he's had a fair crack of the whip to be honest and I don't honestly know if he's any good or not.

When my son was collecting signatures, he was brilliant with him and recognises him for a chat before games.
I can't fault him for that as it would be easy for him to skulk considering many fans opinion of him and his father.

Apart from possibly one Twitter blip (as I can only vaguely recall) he has been as professional as he could be under the circumstances.

1 hour ago, Just a bairn said:

Tbf if he’s good enough then this relationships should be irrelevant. It’s not exactly his fault his dad signed him 

Gretna sent him back without even playing him, I think it's pretty safe to assume he's absolutely dugshite. 

He played with Dalbeattie in this.

Edited by FFC 1876