The Falkirk FC Thread

4 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

State some people were getting in over a carrot on a football top. 

Exactly that, I'd rather we had a local business who's owner is an avid Falkirk fan on the top than that Shit house mob we had last year. 

People will look for anything to moan about.

Seen someone moan we're playing Stranraer in a friendly 😂

Would it be too much to ask to get 2009 Barcelona for a week on Tuesday?

27 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

State some people were getting in over a carrot on a football top. 

Exactly that, I'd rather we had a local business who's owner is an avid Falkirk fan on the top than that Shit house mob we had last year. 

People will look for anything to moan about.

Seen someone moan we're playing Stranraer in a friendly 😂

Whether or not the carrot logo looks great, I don’t mind it, these folk have put their money into our club and should be applauded for it. We most definitely have some moaning b*****ds in our fan base. We are just about to begin our 4th season in the third division of Scottish football, you would think we have more to be concerned about than a carrot logo on a strip.

1 hour ago, some_guy said:

I see the old board have rocked up at the stadium again tonight, cheeky ba$tards are calling themselves 'zippos' these days! 

It genuinely wouldn't surprise me if a few former directors are cutting about main stand areas next season still trying to be 'Important'.

Ayr United fans seem to be expecting Craig Sibbald to rock up at Somerset any time soon.

Dunno about that. He’s had a contract from us sitting for about 2 weeks now as Bullen confirmed we’ve made him an offer both he and his agent are very happy with…

…however he said he wants to wait and see what else comes his way. Someone on here said Morton made him an offer and I’d guess you boys have as well. Slightly surprised as I could still see him playing comfortably for a St Johnstone or someone like that. He’s only really being let go from Livi due to falling out the team due to injury.

Truth be told I can’t see him in Ayr strip but who knows.

2 hours ago, Jackie Myles said:

I can't think of many sponsorship logos that have ever improved a strip I've got to say. Strips always look better without a sponsors logo. The anniversary strip they did a few years back with no sponsor was absolutely cracking.

That giant butt plug on the new Falkirk top takes the biscuit. Strip is OK but totally ruined by the comical logo.

1 minute ago, Jackie Myles said:

Your obviously an expert on butt plugs.  I wouldn't have a feckin clue what they look like.

You're not your

Man of the world mate. Ask your wife/girlfriend/boyfriend. They can explain to you.

36 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Dunno about that. He’s had a contract from us sitting for about 2 weeks now as Bullen confirmed we’ve made him an offer both he and his agent are very happy with…

…however he said he wants to wait and see what else comes his way. Someone on here said Morton made him an offer and I’d guess you boys have as well. Slightly surprised as I could still see him playing comfortably for a St Johnstone or someone like that. He’s only really being let go from Livi due to falling out the team due to injury.

Don’t think McGlynn has offered him a deal to be honest. If he has it’s been kept very quiet on all sides, Craig is obviously a local boy and has friends/family that are also Falkirk fans so if there was anything happening we’d have seen a bit more smoke I reckon.

Edited by LatapyBairn.

41 minutes ago, Forever_Blue_ said:

Anyone know if we'll still have access to Falkirk tv streams of our home games with our season tickets? 

I sometimes miss the odd match due to work. 

No they've stopped it.  Forced to by higher ups. 

1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

To be fair it was a bit more than that. He has asthma and has had COVID twice. From the sounds of it he's struggled to fully recover from it and it could be a long COVID situation which is hampering him.

Edited by ATLIS