The Falkirk FC Thread

2 minutes ago, Kircer bairn said:

Love the kit in its entirety 🙌

Yeah I do like it as well, I get that we all want white shorts but to be fair to the new board the design and colours of the kit was decided well before they came in. This was covered at the meetings the other week. 

Its a nice strip, if the away was all white like this it would be belting and would give the option to wear white shorts with the home top.

The tops absolutely fine. Wee bit of red in it which it should be on a Falkirk kit imo. The sponsor is a bit daft but at least the colour matches the top and it’s not some daft eyesore. Navy shorts and socks though are fucking howling. White shorts. Red socks. No hard like.

4 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Yeah I do like it as well, I get that we all want white shorts but to be fair to the new board the design and colours of the kit was decided well before they came in. This was covered at the meetings the other week. 

Its a nice strip, if the away was all white like this it would be belting and would give the option to wear white shorts with the home top.

My word, I am positively priapic at the thought. Like the '15 cup final number. You know, where we came back to win in extra time and never completely fucked it.

1 minute ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

My word, I am positively priapic at the thought. Like the '15 cup final number. You know, where we came back to win in extra time and never completely fucked it.

That 15 away strip was one of our best away strips ever. The home was pretty nice too. That definitely deserved to be a cup winning strip.

13 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Are you sure about that? I hope so because I was just about to berate the new guys for not reading the room properly!

The first time we wore an all navy kit (well certainly in modern times) was at Ochilview and it was a terrible season. The next time was when Houstie got binned and McKinnon appeared, the next was Hartley. Now, I get that we've been pish since but I'm sure you can see where I'm coming from!

Hopefully the away strip will have white shorts that can be worn with the home kit. I like away strips to be a wee bit jazzier, without being too over the top and I'd like it to be something like ICTs new home kit, but in white.