The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

One of the twitter goons seemed to suggest that we had a guy on trial at the moment who was likely to feature on Friday. Benni Smales-Braithwaite.

Do I believe this twitter goon? No

Sounds like he should be a member of spinal tap with a name like that 😂

1 hour ago, FFC 1876 said:

I wouldn't pay too much attention to that page but there's definitely trialists in as somebody from the facebook page posted a picture of the team training down at little kerse and there were a few unknown faces.

I always thought the unknown faces were “players” who failed to turn up last season (absent so often you’d have a hard job recognizing anyone)

1 hour ago, falkirkbairn23 said:

Think my favourite shirt is the 05/06 shirt. All of our tops from the 05-10 SPL "era" were great

0506 "the Tiago" was horrible

0607 "the Stokes" tremendous

0708 "the Higdon" even better

0809 "the Dad's Army" not bad

0910 "the Finnbogason" rotten - far too much white.

These are the definitive ratings and I will be accepting no questions, thank you.

05/06 and 06/07 were both absolute brammers, with the former (both home and away) being up there with one of my favourite Falkirk strips ever. The colour down the sides and the badge in the middle was magic.

07/08 was nice and different. 08/09 with that collar was boggin. 09/10 was incredibly naff.

Edited by 18BAIRN76

https://fb.watch/dNFugk6GoO/

Dunno why they don't have full pics on the official website but have a video on Facebook. 

Top is decent enough, collar maybe a bit ***-esque, plain white would have been better and ffs why can't they have white shorts, are they really that ignorant to the majority of supporters opinions?  No sure of the socks either, wee stripe half way up kinda ruins them IMHO.

Edited by some_guy