The Falkirk FC Thread

20 minutes ago, Amarillo Bairn said:

Does anyone know if there will be a PATG option on Friday night?

Yeh the Crunchie Stand will have some PATG turnstiles. Best bet may be to buy online if you’re going though as there will be more automated turnstiles than cash ones as far as I’m aware. 

Is the sponsor really up there with things we give a sh*te about we used to be sponsored by Coasters when it was a roller skating rink, as long as its a good deal and lets look at it there's more to see on their website and more legit than there was with Clark Epos which is right up there with Mark Campbell  on what information to find on them.

When I read the name of the sponsor and the comments here I feared the worst, but in all honesty, if you are going to have a carrot as your logo, I dont really think you can do a great deal better than what we have there. It's far from a noteworthy shite sponsor.

Using the SDM front panel shite sponsor benchmark, its absolutely fine.

No problem with the sponsor at all. If a local business is willing to put in the money to do it then they should be commended.

Know the owner is a massive Falkirk fan too and a legit businessman!

Besides it fits in well with it being the inaugural season of the Crunchie Stand albeit a slightly different spelling. 

Great to see a local company investing in the football club. Maniqui & HORIZON should be applauded too (I think they are still on the reverse of the shirts?). 

Logo looks fine too & with the addition of the web address makes it even better for that type of company. 

Only issue with the strips will be the corporate logo the MSG brought in back in the 90s, hopefully that will be another thing sorted by the new board in the coming months 🤞🏼

33 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

New strip is very promising all round I think.

If it's like the Dundee one this coming season, I'll be over the moon; that's an absolute pearler.

Eh? It’s just a generic navy and white kit haha.