The Falkirk FC Thread

3 hours ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

I have a theory that multiple new signings will be announced by a catwalk style show at the same time as the kit tomorrow hence the wait since the last announcement. Really holding out hope for it to be true.

Sounds familiar, of a time when………oh no, the shivers down my spine!

Please no

The term crunchy carrots is a pretty odd and funny one, but as far as sponsors go it seems alright. If it had been in some garish colours etc it'd be howling, but with it being all white it could well compliment the top as good as any sponsor. 

You also just named a stand after a bloke you called crunchy, he might even have liked carrots. 

59 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

That new sponsors logo on the kit is bowfin man:lol:

At least the blue looks like a proper shade of navy blue, and no sign of any pin stripes, or patterns with tyre treads, swirls, diagonals, hexagons, sparkles, etc etc... 

Crunchy Carrots is very Nathan Barley - a dug is in the employ, i bet they have a fussball table too. 

When is someone going to get a hold of Jim Ratcliffe and get Ineos on the shirt and on the stadium for a few mil. They own NIce but pollute Falkirk. He owes us! 

Don't see the problem with the logo, particularly as it's a digital marketing company and not some local chancer punting overpriced fermers boxes.

No point getting all yer uncle on Facebook just because it isn't some manly statement like The Bear's Big Baws Brewing Company or some such.

33 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Another potentially decent kit ruined straight off the bat by a ganting sponsor/ logo. Will reserve full judgement for seeing the strip in its entirely but not off to a good start 

Christ almighty I wish people would stop worrying about all the cosmetic  pish that goes with modern football.

Wasn’t that long ago that people were nearly creaming their breeks when ‘Don Hartley’ sighed Dallison because he was tall with sleeve tattoos- that’s when all our problems started.