The Falkirk FC Thread

I see we are only getting 500 tickets for the Bonnyrigg game. First game there so a lot of fans will want tickets for this one (myself included). 
I hope the club put them on sale at a decent time and not a weekday morning where most people are at work.
Edit to add:
It would be a good idea to put them on sale next Friday evening if the club have them by then. Would possibly convince a few more to attend the game.

Nah it’s a league game group stage game on a Wednesday night in the middle of the summer when a lot of people will probably be on holiday. If you want a ticket you’ll get one.

1 minute ago, Russ said:

Nah it’s a league game group stage game on a Wednesday night in the middle of the summer when a lot of people will probably be on holiday. If you want a ticket you’ll get one.

I'd like to think so. Any other game we would be totally fine with 500 tickets. Just thinking the novelty of a new ground might shift a few more.

27 minutes ago, Jackie Myles said:

Has new Dundas park not got a capacity of just over 2500?You'd think they'd be pushing it a bit to sell 2000 considering their average home gate last season was only just over 400. Surprised it's ticket at all to be honest.

I think they will. They will have quite a few high crowds until the novelty wears off.

4 minutes ago, Jackie Myles said:

I've no doubt it will increase but 5 times there usual average I'm not so sure.

Maybe for their Hibs game, not for us though. Would be surprised if we don’t sell out the 500, very small allocation that 

7 hours ago, Tynie Tappertit said:

0/10 effort from Dindeleux.

The fella was an outstanding talent who didn't get the full recognition his talents deserve.

Should have played for Scotland in my opinion and was a player I enjoyed watching even as an opponent.

People will remember him and his ability for years to come.

Gary Holt, nah not so much.

Don’t know why an attempt to compare 2 players, and using a player like Holt who was just a solid player himself, as a bad comparison.

Let’s go with a better comparison. Hopefully this can give some better insight instead of just being accused of trolling. Maybe it’s my age and I missed the best of McAllister. So what about comparing him to Chris Burke? Was he a better player than Burke would you say? They must be looked at as similar types of players due to things like position, skill level, crossing etc?

26 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Don’t know why an attempt to compare 2 players, and using a player like Holt who was just a solid player himself, as a bad comparison.

Let’s go with a better comparison. Hopefully this can give some better insight instead of just being accused of trolling. Maybe it’s my age and I missed the best of McAllister. So what about comparing him to Chris Burke? Was he a better player than Burke would you say? They must be looked at as similar types of players due to things like position, skill level, crossing etc?

Stop it.

49 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

image.png.df44dd1b0000529aaab210ab765fa8b7.png

2 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

It's not the easiest place to get to on public transport, the trains are shambolic just now, it's midweek, it's the League Cup group stage and people will be on holiday. We won't sell out that allocation.

Spot on, I know that my  circumstances and a few I meet up for most pre season will be on holiday and would normal be attending. Not sure why it’s ticket. 

4 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

Crunchie also played over 100 games for Chelsea. You are all over the place here. 

13 minutes ago, alonso said:

Puma seemingly will be supplying the Foundation strips again this year. Not sure if that means Puma will be new kit also?

Think it’s already been discussed here tbh - there another year on the puma deal was mentioned. 

8 minutes ago, BountyBairn said:

Think it’s already been discussed here tbh - there another year on the puma deal was mentioned. 

Cool, don't mind of seeing that, thought it was assumed we were changing this year.