The Falkirk FC Thread

29 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

He was an average player at best. To give a Falkirk favourite as a comparison (especially considering they lined up on opposite sides in 97) he isn’t as good a player as Gary Holt. Different type of player and more skillful of course but nowhere near Holt in terms of his career.

3AB0B71F-D086-4AA7-AB01-F99F66484B9F.jpeg

44 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

He was an average player at best. To give a Falkirk favourite as a comparison (especially considering they lined up on opposite sides in 97) he isn’t as good a player as Gary Holt. Different type of player and more skillful of course but nowhere near Holt in terms of his career.

f**k off ya junkie c**t.

91144188-5133-497B-AFB6-FCBF1B3E23CC.png

8 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

McAllister was a big deal at Falkirk and surely that's all that matters?

Exactly although he was well loved at his other clubs too. We even had a Chelsea fan drive all the way up from Milton Keynes so he could get the chance to meet him Tuesday past. Was one of his boyhood heroes. 

2 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

Don’t talk with your dick out, your making a tit of yourself 

3 hours ago, Van_damage said:

I believe we’re now past 800 tickets sold. Would hope to at least double that by Friday. 

I doubt it will be as highly attended as first hoped but it’s amazing to hear some fans going to great lengths to make it along and show their appreciation to Crunchie. 

Killie sold many mate? Or are they included in that 800? 

12 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:

Killie sold many mate? Or are they included in that 800? 

Think it’s included in the 800 unfortunately. 

3 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

Come back to me and tell me by what standard McAllister was a better player than Gary Holt and I’ll be all ears.

A tricky wee winger, at best.

Go and play in your own street ffs. 

4 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

Come back to me and tell me by what standard McAllister was a better player than Gary Holt and I’ll be all ears.

A tricky wee winger, at best.

I will give you one thing Holt was better at  - peeling tatties in the army.

I see we are only getting 500 tickets for the Bonnyrigg game. First game there so a lot of fans will want tickets for this one (myself included). 

I hope the club put them on sale at a decent time and not a weekday morning where most people are at work.

Edit to add:

It would be a good idea to put them on sale next Friday evening if the club have them by then. Would possibly convince a few more to attend the game.

Edited by latapythelegend