The Falkirk FC Thread

11 hours ago, Russ said:

Zak Rudden aside the loans we get from the Old Firm are always absolute dogshit. Jason Marr, Joe Chalmers, Ross Perry etc…

a lot of good kids at Dundee United ?  been linked with Chris Mochrie a few times, would you take Fotheringham back ?

17 hours ago, Springfield said:

Anyone update on tickets sold for Kevin’s big night 

I believe we’re now past 800 tickets sold. Would hope to at least double that by Friday. 

I doubt it will be as highly attended as first hoped but it’s amazing to hear some fans going to great lengths to make it along and show their appreciation to Crunchie. 

5 minutes ago, clanger165 said:

a lot of good kids at Dundee United ?  been linked with Chris Mochrie a few times, would you take Fotheringham back ?

Doubt it . Mcglynn had him last season until he got crocked but never went back in for him when fit so he ended up at cove where he never started a single game.

I’d definitely take Mochrie. He was always very impressive when I seen him at Montrose last season. With Fotheringham I really wouldn’t want him back. He was young but he just looked like a boy and didn’t show anything when he was with us. Like a younger Seb Ross.

On 14/06/2022 at 13:32, Senor Bairn said:

I haven't bought my ticket for it yet, Crunchie was a bit before my time but I know from my old man how brilliant a player he was. 

I'll be heading down to the game with him to support KM and the guys who grafted to get the South stand name changed. 

Crunchie deserves a good turn out and so do they. 

He was an average player at best. To give a Falkirk favourite as a comparison (especially considering they lined up on opposite sides in 97) he isn’t as good a player as Gary Holt. Different type of player and more skillful of course but nowhere near Holt in terms of his career.

6 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

He was an average player at best. To give a Falkirk favourite as a comparison (especially considering they lined up on opposite sides in 97) he isn’t as good a player as Gary Holt. Different type of player and more skillful of course but nowhere near Holt in terms of his career.

One of the worst attempts at humour and fishing I have ever heard. So painfully obvious particularly choosing Holt. Take your boring patter back to your boring club avoiding relegation most years.

Ps Kilmarnock is a shithole

6 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

With all due respect, you’re talking a load of utter, utter fucking shite.

4 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

Possibly the worst troll attempt seen on this forum over the last few years, and we’ve had to deal with Trump supporting Airdrie fans coming in periodically. 

An absolute shiter.

Come back to me and tell me by what standard McAllister was a better player than Gary Holt and I’ll be all ears.

A tricky wee winger, at best.

9 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

K-Pop GIF

40 minutes ago, Russ said:

I’d definitely take Mochrie. He was always very impressive when I seen him at Montrose last season. With Fotheringham I really wouldn’t want him back. He was young but he just looked like a boy and didn’t show anything when he was with us. Like a younger Seb Ross.

yeah like him, quick and very good driving ability which is rare in Scotland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DE3wTj7dnW8