The Falkirk FC Thread

13 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Friendlies are a step above walking football, hence why fans normally can't be arsed with them. Hence why you should've went for something different, whether that's some form of legends game, opposition that you don't play all that often, something. 

It's unbelievable stuff that a game marketed as a friendly on a Friday night against Kilmarnock has people wondering why ticket sales are slow, you should hopefully get a bump in Patg sales, but even then surely you would've got more on a Saturday afternoon with some hopefully nice weather? 

Friendlies

Walking Football

European Nations League

in that order.

I near shat myself there just briefly saw Miller wearing a Falkirk strip  and  thought he had re signed! Right M&S get the rest of the imposters emptied, there was someone on the FB fans page reckoned Wilson was ok at right wing back.. get this lunacy stamped out now!! 

34 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Miller might just about manage in the lowland league. Absolutely unreal that both Sheerin and Rennie kept playing him last season. What a couple of diddies 

Believe he was seen as an experienced pro with authority  and first name on starting eleven, as the earlier posts stats show. Absolutely ridiculous.

1 hour ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

If anyone was still or ever believing that we had signed Simon Murray on a pre-contract he just renewed with Queens Park 34 minutes ago.

Good. I really cannot stand him

1 hour ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

If anyone was still or ever believing that we had signed Simon Murray on a pre-contract he just renewed with Queens Park 34 minutes ago.

Not a massive loss as he's really not clinical, far better than what we have at the moment obviously but hopefully Mcglynn will be changing that.

Edited by FFC 1876

1 minute ago, Ecosse83 said:

1000 season tickets sold so far, how many did we sell last season? 

Exactly the same question I had. Thought it was roughly 2.1k? Sure someone knows the actual figure

Seems like a reasonable start to sales given last season and the signings so far