The Falkirk FC Thread

26 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Don’t have any issues with Totts, made his pension with his move west, and gave us a some incredible results which will always be up there.
My only concerns/disappointment is with how the marketing/commercials have been handled over the past few seasons, now being reported as at best, poor. Maybe its unfair as we had K on board, nevertheless anyone getting free advertising for three seasons is simply wrong.

KK’s responsibility not Tottens.

7 hours ago, roman_bairn said:

I agree with aspects of this ‘highest standards’, but I think it’s a bit blinkered overall. There have been mistakes made and still are in my opinion.
As for the leaks, they are certainly not as pronounced as previous but the names of a couple of signings have been leaked, although I am not sure it’s possible to always be so scrupulous that it can be avoided sometimes…

What mistakes are they making? 
Rumours on players can easily come from agents, journalists, players friends and relations. Not always the “buying” club

6 hours ago, Newbornbairn said:

So what you're saying is Sibbald is signing, just paperwork to be done?

He will sign for a Premiership club IMO. 

4 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

City or Liverpool imvho.

I am going to knit pick here but they play in the Premier League, not the Premiership 

3 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:

Yep. Hummel again please for the 30th anniversary of the 1st div league win. Hummel know what to do then…

Hummel would get my vote. Bit of a wild card but I've always like Macron too. 

Glad it will be the end of Puma. Peaked for us in 2015 but has been downhill since. 

Like a few things actually....

1 minute ago, latapythelegend said:

Hummel would get my vote. Bit of a wild card but I've always like Macron too. 

Glad it will be the end of Puma. Peaked for us in 2015 but has been downhill since. 

Like a few things actually....

If you listen to the Price of Football podcast they had a Hummel representative on and it was clear they are the best amongst the strip providers. Their policy is to create custom designs to every one of their clubs which is fantastic but costs more. And they claim they don.t use any slave labour - that all their factories are socially audited. The other interesting thing is that they claim that even in a replica strip the material costs come to half of the price.

20 minutes ago, Newbornbairn said:

As long as it's not whoever makes Rangers* strips. I saw them in an Airport shop and they looked really cheap, nasty and poor quality. 

That's Castore is it not? I agree they look poor

If we were to go back to a Hummel strip again then I'd consider buying one for the first time in years. The 91? season strip is my favourite ever

1 hour ago, Newbornbairn said:

As long as it's not whoever makes Rangers* strips. I saw them in an Airport shop and they looked really cheap, nasty and poor quality. 

As are the folk who wear them....