The Falkirk FC Thread

Great signing, wish I could say the legs were still there for our return to the top flight and he had stayed but DM obviously had other ideas. Our win ratio last year when he played was incredible, our losses without him nearly cost us the championship.

Just now, kilMARKnock said:

Great signing, wish I could say the legs were still there for our return to the top flight and he had stayed but DM obviously had other ideas. Our win ratio last year when he played was incredible, our losses without him nearly cost us the championship.

Now this is what I want to hear fans of our signings previous clubs say 👏👏👏

Just now, Against The Machine said:

That's a brilliant signing. And not even with the usual "for League One" caveat. Played for Scotland nine months ago! 

When I saw he was leaving Hibs I wondered if the Rovers might be in for him, but I thought he'd be more likely to appear at a bottom six Premiership side. 

You've had a few over lunchtime?

1 minute ago, Against The Machine said:

That's a brilliant signing. And not even with the usual "for League One" caveat. Played for Scotland nine months ago! 

When I saw he was leaving Hibs I wondered if the Rovers might be in for him, but I thought he'd be more likely to appear at a bottom six Premiership side. 

If one of the others is Sean Mackie, I don't think you'll be over- or under-whelmed. A very whelming signing. He came in to the Rovers last season with a simple remit; be better than Liam Dick. And, eh, he wasn't really. He looked like a poor-to-average Championship left back. But I don't think he'd played much football for about a year prior. With a full pre-season he should be fine, I can't see him being one of your disastrous Falkirk signings. 

You've got the wrong McGinn.