The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, Braes_Bairn said:

No agenda from me. Just because I don’t lap up everything the club announce does not mean I have an agenda, trust has to be earned and as I’ve said before while they did inherit a mess they have not done that yet.

There is a difference in not lapping things up and being critical of a decision that the club has explained why they moved. As I said by all means be critical if it is a mess. 

On 26/04/2022 at 11:16, Marshmallo said:

I'd have PJ Morrison back next year.

4 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

Saying you "like" a player with no prior reference to them anywhere from anyone else is the new leak of the last 6 months btw 👀

40f.thumb.png.3893c1744db9a4f41c4ebc1e3e514930.png

17 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Thought Morrison was okay but was he the guy who had a bit of a nightmare against Rangers?

Could we’ll be wrong

You're not seriously going to judge a League One player for his performance against the Old Firm, are you?

22 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Thought Morrison was okay but was he the guy who had a bit of a nightmare against Rangers?

Could we’ll be wrong

He certainly played against Sevco and didn't exactly cover himself in glory, but I think describing his performance as a 'nightmare' may be a tad harsh considering what he had flailing about in front of him?

24 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

He certainly played against Sevco and didn't exactly cover himself in glory, but I think describing his performance as a 'nightmare' may be a tad harsh considering what he had flailing about in front of him?

Fair enough but I was just trying to recall if it was him.

He’ll  have progressed a lot since then, I expect.