The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, RC55 FFC said:

I’d wager cost will be the main factor plus if it works for a similar sized club (Partick Thistle) then does it matter? 

Exactly, most decisions will most likely be where can we get the same service but cheaper so we can use that saving where it actually makes a difference, the first team squad.

1 hour ago, Braes_Bairn said:

Leaving a platform used by the majority of big clubs and events to join an unheard of ticketing company with no track record of large scale events?

Do you know anything about the details of either Ticketmaster or the new provider in terms of ease or use, contractual arrangements or the technical specs of both sites? No. Thought not. I am sure the DD the club has done on this site should deliver a product that can cover what the club needs. If it doesn’t work then by all means be critical then. Moaning about it before it is even launched seems agenda driven 

3 hours ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

They have a strict age limit in the Carronade which would probably debar you. Nobody gets in unless they're over 75. 

With columbo or midsomer murders on the main screen at all times

Do you know anything about the details of either Ticketmaster or the new provider in terms of ease or use, contractual arrangements or the technical specs of both sites? No. Thought not. I am sure the DD the club has done on this site should deliver a product that can cover what the club needs. If it doesn’t work then by all means be critical then. Moaning about it before it is even launched seems agenda driven 

Some folk just moan for the sake of it

Just now, Chinatoon Bairn said:

You’re defo behind one of they new pages that have popped up on twitter that replies “sign someone ✍️📄” aren’t ye?

Either that or yet another piss troll like the one from a few weeks ago.

No agenda from me. Just because I don’t lap up everything the club announce does not mean I have an agenda, trust has to be earned and as I’ve said before while they did inherit a mess they have not done that yet.

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Despite repeated warnings in very recent history, i'm still just an absolute sucker for the pen/eyes tweet. 

GIES IT FAWKURK!!!!!

Hartley's summer with signings nearly every day was class for that very reason... until we saw them play.