The Falkirk FC Thread

3 hours ago, Harry Kinnear said:

I don’t think I’ve ever went on another clubs thread to tell them how shite any of our ex players have been when they’ve signed them, just cba to be honest.

Tbf you don't really need to. Its safe to assume that any player who's been at Falkirk lately is shite.

2 hours ago, ShaggerG said:

Couldn't disagree more TBH.

It's difficult to show how good you are when you're sitting on the bench. Despite his lack of height and stature he was still a better defensive option than either ATS or Dixon and far, far better than either going forward. When he played he was our biggest threat down the left IMO.

No idea if McGlynn rates him or not but, if I was him, I wouldn't be looking for a LB.

I agree he was better than ATS or Dixon but he played 21 games (and another 6 as sub) so he didn't spend the season on the bench.  

8 minutes ago, Proudtobeabairn said:

I agree he was better than ATS or Dixon but he played 21 games (and another 6 as sub) so he didn't spend the season on the bench.  

Very hard to show consistency when you're in and out the team like a yoyo. I don't think he ever had 3 consecutive starts in a row under Rennie. 

Only 7 starts in 2022.

Edited by FFC 1876

3 hours ago, Tony mac said:

Wrong again mate been a season ticket holder at livi for almost 18 years ,seen all the good and many bad ,good luck next season you’ll need it.

Who was the first team you supported then?

6 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Very hard to show consistency when you're in and out the team like a yoyo. I don't think he ever had 3 consecutive starts in a row under Rennie. 

Only 7 starts in 2022.

Cheers, saved me looking up the info. When he did play he was usually either our best man or in the top two or three.

2 hours ago, FFC1965 said:

Coll Donaldson is one of those players that I could have imagined joining Falkirk pretty much anytime since the McKinnon era.  Wish Id predicted it now. 

Looks like 2 very good signings for League 1,  Henderson and Donaldson

5 hours ago, Tony mac said:

He was originally at Livingston and was a complete liability, can’t believe we got approximately &£200k for him , has found his level with Falkirk should manage to keep you where you belong level 3 of Scottish football.

A bit cocky. I take it the laundry business is ticking along nicely.