The Falkirk FC Thread

2 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Whit!! He's been around for donkeys at several relatively high profile clubs!

I only follow Falkirk.  Don't give a donkey about other teams so generally don't know about players like this.

Just now, FFC 1876 said:

Coll Donaldson's a bit of a meh one, Mcglynn's obviously had him previously so knows what he's about but other than his early promise he's looked like a bit of a haddy. @TheScarf give us the rundown.

Decent at Championship level, utter horseshit in the Scottish Barclays.  Should be fine in League One.

3 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Coll Donaldson's a bit of a meh one, Mcglynn's obviously had him previously so knows what he's about but other than his early promise he's looked like a bit of a haddy. @TheScarf give us the rundown.

Surely got to be better than Brad Mackay at the back.

Just now, Chinatoon Bairn said:

Quite the contradiction 

Your comment doesn't make sense.  The fact that he has played for better teams than us and done well and McGlynn knows him and considers him good enough gives me enough confidence to conclude Coll is not a duffer.  Simples.

3 minutes ago, Long Suffering Bairn said:

Your comment doesn't make sense.  The fact that he has played for better teams than us and done well and McGlynn knows him and considers him good enough gives me enough confidence to conclude Coll is not a duffer.  Simples.

It's purely the McGlynn factor then, because the players in recent seasons haven't lacked resumes.

Edited by Gollum