The Falkirk FC Thread

9 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

It's @1320Lichtie's world and we're just living in it. 

Guys a great player. Didn’t play much at centre half but in the games he did he was man of the match for me away at Tannadice and away at Partick. So good on the ball for a big guy, he’s quick, good in the air, scored a few goals. Played most of his time with us holding midfield or left midfield. Can also play left back well.

ETA - guy is 100 percent best at centre half by the way 

Edited by 1320Lichtie

Doubtless as the signings come in, there will be uncertainty or concerns over individuals, but hopefully, no criticisms.

As far as Liam Henderson goes, I have zero concerns and absolutely no uncertainty that he will prove to be a huge upgrade on every centre back from last season (excepting young Jevon Mills).

A sane, logical and considered signing. Good stuff.

22 minutes ago, Kircer bairn said:

Yeah & now we need a centre mid, keeper & striker to complete spine before backfilling other positions 

^^^ Exactly this. ^^^

Guest Ecosse83

Can’t say I know too much about Henderson since he left but seems like Arbroath are sorry to see him go. 

He’s a big handsome b*****d but what I want to know is does he have a sleeve tattoo? 😂