The Falkirk FC Thread

2 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Is he going to QP ? Apparently their capacity next season is 1000. Imagine choosing to play in that environment for a few extra pounds 😂.

When you're earning somewhere in the region of 600-1.2k and you've got a choice between a couple hundred extra a week or playing in front of ~3000 folk it's a bit of a no brainer to be honest.

Would rather a younger GK but is he better than the 2 we have on the books? 100%. 

As much as I really don’t rate Paddy Martin, Doyle is absolutely stinking. If it was a player/coach role and he’s just going to sit on the bench then I’d just about get on board with it but considering we already have 2 ‘keepers that are absolutely nowhere near good enough plus a goalkeeping coach so he’s just not needed.

1 hour ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

When you're earning somewhere in the region of 600-1.2k and you've got a choice between a couple hundred extra a week or playing in front of ~3000 folk it's a bit of a no brainer to be honest.

Especially when one of the clubs is your boyhood club.. 

25 minutes ago, Russ said:

As much as I really don’t rate Paddy Martin, Doyle is absolutely stinking. If it was a player/coach role and he’s just going to sit on the bench then I’d just about get on board with it but considering we already have 2 ‘keepers that are absolutely nowhere near good enough plus a goalkeeping coach so he’s just not needed.

Has Doyle signed ?