The Falkirk FC Thread

Muirhead was a funny one. He was never a RB yet was forced to play there for almost his whole time at the club. I’d say he had two seasons where you could say he was solid and doing a job, after the 16/17 season he was a complete bomb scare. Liked an argument with supporters as well, not for me as a player. 

1 hour ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Is he going to QP ? Apparently their capacity next season is 1000. Imagine choosing to play in that environment for a few extra pounds 😂.

Tbf, that’s around the number of Launderers supporters he will have been playing in front of most weeks.  Only difference is no one can compete with the amount of cash generated by the Launderers pie stalls.

I'm no great fan of Muirhead (always seems capable of a brain fart now and again), but I'm sure he'd have been a solid addition to most back-lines in L1.  What surprises me is that Partick (who surely must see themselves as building a squad capable of promotion from the Championship) see this as supporting their objectives - just seems strange to me.

5 minutes ago, Otis Blue said:

I'm no great fan of Muirhead (always seems capable of a brain fart now and again), but I'm sure he'd have been a solid addition to most back-lines in L1.  What surprises me is that Partick (who surely must see themselves as building a squad capable of promotion from the Championship) see this as supporting their objectives - just seems strange to me.

McCall rarely gets it wrong, he’ll know exactly what’s on offer and obviously has a fit for the guy. 

I think Partick are going through a bit troubled waters financially, so budget constraints might be dictating a lot of choices.

Dundee, Cove, Partick , Queens Park, ICT or St J points to another tough league next year. McCall will be playing the odds and looking to get into the play offs again. It’s the minnows that have the cash.