The Falkirk FC Thread

Who cares if the bod have pals on here or elsewhere?

We all gave the previous bod more than enough time whilst they wrecked the club.

But some are hesitant to give the new bod any time to try and rebuild the club.

Until they don’t deserve it - give them your backing.

Complaining about mcglynn as well fs. Who were you bringing in if not him? Would’ve had to wait weeks to make an approach for murray, which could’ve been a no.

4 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

I'm not interested in Shadwells pals unless they are Craig Sibbald, Ryan Flynn, Dario Zannata, Brad Spencer and Kyle Benedictus, Simon Murray, Jason Naismith and Stephen McGinn x 

Which one of them we playing in goals?

7 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

I'm not interested in Shadwells pals unless they are Craig Sibbald, Ryan Flynn, Dario Zannata, Brad Spencer and Kyle Benedictus, Simon Murray, Jason Naismith and Stephen McGinn x 

Yer no wanting Zanatta trust me, if he doesn’t score a worldy in a game, he literally has 0 effect on a game and he’s so frustrating as he’s a 1 trick pony and makes it so obvious what he does if he can’t cut inside 

3 minutes ago, RRFC_Liam said:

Yer no wanting Zanatta trust me, if he doesn’t score a worldy in a game, he literally has 0 effect on a game and he’s so frustrating as he’s a 1 trick pony and makes it so obvious what he does if he can’t cut inside 

I'll take anything over Aiden Nesbitt

Guest Ecosse83

That’ll do us nicely. Moneybags QP gone, Airdrie likely lose Murray and half their team and the best of all that Airdrie poster won’t be seen on here for a while. Happy Sunday folks 😆

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

That's QP out the road then. Baffling that this season has seen them promoted but lets face it, their budget wouldn't have seen them be that shit twice.

Just hope Airdrie lose Murray now.

Dundee might take a punt on him. Hopefully doesn't end up at the scum. 

Best result for us I think, Queens Park with Coyle and biggest budget in the league would’ve been tough. Airdrie potentially lose manager and their best players, and even if not may still may feel they’ve blown their best chance at promotion.

Pleasing. 

Queens Park up!

Just how shit was this league that they can get promotion?

For the best from our perspective as QP will throw cash at their team next year and Airdrie will surely lose their best players and possibly their manager.

I am amazed. By far the least convincing of the three play off teams have gotten out of this league at the first attempt. Sure, Willie Haughey’s money has made it happen, and that might not be there once they simply do not grow as a club as he hoped, but for now, it’s working.

I would think that looking at the Championship sides for next season, there’s going to be a well above average possibility of two clubs being promoted from L1 yet again.

2 minutes ago, Tea and Busquets said:

I cannot believe Queen’s Park actually beat Dunfermline and Airdrie to promotion. The 6-0 game aside, I thought they were awful the other three times against us. Just shows you what the play-off’s can do. Delighted they are out the road

Them displaying more quality than Airdrie, over the 2 legs, confirms the greatest problem for full time players at this level is motivation. McGlynn's the man for that.