The Falkirk FC Thread

15 minutes ago, Springfield said:

I also think Williamson will be off, didn’t look like he was arsed half the time, and last few games looked like someone completely disinterested.
I’m sure The new management team have rigorously looked through what’s here, and hopefully addressing our known issues. 

Williamson's biggest problem is that he's a big fearty. 

4 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Blair Alston 2.0, not for me. Terrific player for us but lets leave it at that.

Not a chance, Alston was clearly a good player in a bad team, and decided to chuck it like the rest of the team that year. And for that he is a fud.

Sibbs would be better than any midfielder we've had since he left and if there's a small chance we could entice him to the 3rd tier we should try take it. 

Just now, Senor Bairn said:

Not a chance, Alston was clearly a good player in a bad team, and decided to chuck it like the rest of the team that year. And for that he is a fud.

Sibbs would be better than any midfielder we've had since he left and if there's a small chance we could entice him to the 3rd tier we should try take it. 

Would be a fucking breeze if Leigh Griffiths wasn't waddling away from our club with all the Sibbald money in his grubby wee paw

Blair Alston 2.0, not for me. Terrific player for us but lets leave it at that.

On what basis FFS? Are we now saying that we shouldn’t sign an outstanding player if he became available because he played for us in the past and won’t be as good?
Someone should have told Crunchie that….

Guest Ecosse83
18 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

The kind of signing that would sell season tickets. Bring him home!!! 

They tried to get him in January, will be interesting to see if they try again! 

5 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

On what basis FFS? Are we now saying that we shouldn’t sign an outstanding player if he became available because he played for us in the past and won’t be as good?
Someone should have told Crunchie that….

Sibbald has just essentially had a full season of injuries and played very few games, remind you of anyone?

He's also too slow to play out wide and not mobile or physical enough to play in the middle of the park, remind you of anyone?

He was outstanding for us as a youngster but never pushed on and developed as well as the rest hence why he's just been released from Livingston. 

Just now, FFC 1876 said:

Sibbald has just essentially had a full season of injuries and played very few games, remind you of anyone?

He's also too slow to play out wide and not mobile or physical enough to play in the middle of the park, remind you of anyone?

He was outstanding for us as a youngster but never pushed on and developed as well as the rest hence why he's just been released from Livingston. 

After playing over 100 times for them in the top league....

After leaving us as one of our top performers every season until he left, when we were at the top of the Championship duking it out with Sevco, Hearts, Hibs and Dundee Utd among others.....

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

After playing over 100 times for them in the top league....

After leaving us as one of our top performers every season until he left, when we were at the top of the Championship duking it out with Sevco, Hearts, Hibs and Dundee Utd among others.....

6 goals and 5 assists in the league for them in his 100+ games. An attacking midfielder...

6 goals and 5 assists in the league for them in his 100+ games. An attacking midfielder...
Maybe you should ask the Livi fans how he got on rather than posting stats? I am at past 90% certain having kept an occasional eye, that he will go with their best wishes and positive reviews about his contribution in the Premiership.

I think the key statement here is played over 100 games at Premiership level for them.
Clearly he was well rated by Livi.
He wouldn’t be joining us as a striker……

Just now, Bairnardo said:
6 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Maybe you should ask the Livi fans how he got on rather than posting stats? I am at past 90% certain having kept an occasional eye, that he will go with their best wishes and positive reviews about his contribution in the Premiership.

@ATLIS reveal yourself