The Falkirk FC Thread

11 hours ago, Raith_Raver said:

You'll only be one of several that Mallowhead constantly red dots. The main reason I kept up posting a :) whenever Falkirk lost a goal was the mild amusement of getting an immediate  blob from him. He now follows me around to give me one for any post I put up. 😄

I think it's called Compulsive Behaviour Syndrome - it's his life's devotion.

I'd never had a stalker before on PnB and I've now had two in the last week between him and the mad lad on the Queen's thread who came out of nowhere on Saturday and made a glorious C U next Tuesday of himself to the point his own fans to him to shoosh. 

9 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

The guys nuts.

I always thought the point of a forum was to have a view.

Thank goodness Musk is taking over Twitter which means unpc viewpoints can be freely discussed without torrents of abuse.

Yea, he haunts Rovers and Pars threads, and probably Airdrie's and others.

1 minute ago, cb_diamond said:

I'd never had a stalker before on PnB and I've now had two in the last week between him and the mad lad on the Queen's thread who came out of nowhere on Saturday and made a glorious C U next Tuesday of himself to the point his own fans to him to shoosh. 

I expect that'll be Sick Boy, he has started to stalk me too. They can stalk me all they like, it's amusing that they think they're getting at us - the jokes on them.

55 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

I would be surprised if Williamson is with us next season. I think he will actively be looking for an out.

7 minutes ago, Kircer bairn said:

Changing the subject FFC under 16s playing Stirling Albion this evening at Falkirk Stadium kick off 6 30pm

Any decent prospects? I've only ever been to the very first game the academy was back. Honeyman stood out but I think he may be in the u18 squad. 

3 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Any decent prospects? I've only ever been to the very first game the academy was back. Honeyman stood out but I think he may be in the u18 squad. 

Not sure tbh as this will be my first time seeing them.

Aware of couple good players in Albion midfield so will be interesting watch 

1 hour ago, ShaggerG said:

I don't think we'll be in a strong enough position financially to get everyone that we want out. The main two for me would be McKay and Hetherington because they're two key positions that we need to strengthen in. I think McGuffie, Nesbitt and maybe Ross may be considered acceptable back-up. I also thought that Wilson was MOM against Alloa, well, ok, for the first ten minutes or so!! He might be back-up to Williamson next season??

Some folk on here (not you necessarily, canny mind your take on it) also need a reality check. Yes, we're the 'biggest' club in the league (although not necessarily next season) and, of course, we should be targeting winning the league, but we've been shite for years and have shown that we're more than capable of being consistently pish so it's realistic to expect that it may take time to turn it around.

It'll come down to money at the end of the day so we all need to do our bit by buying season tickets. Let's out-sell the fifers for a start!

Realistically we can expect 6 - 8 of the contracted players to be in the 1st team squad and a good % playing every week. Therefore the signings will have to be aimed at a type of player that will get the best out of them.

20 minutes ago, Kircer bairn said:

Not sure tbh as this will be my first time seeing them.

Aware of couple good players in Albion midfield so will be interesting watch 

Yep I know 3 of the SA lads, all good players. One U18 has been a regular for the U20s most of the year.

1 hour ago, ShaggerG said:

I don't think we'll be in a strong enough position financially to get everyone that we want out. The main two for me would be McKay and Hetherington because they're two key positions that we need to strengthen in. I think McGuffie, Nesbitt and maybe Ross may be considered acceptable back-up. I also thought that Wilson was MOM against Alloa, well, ok, for the first ten minutes or so!! He might be back-up to Williamson next season??

Some folk on here (not you necessarily, canny mind your take on it) also need a reality check. Yes, we're the 'biggest' club in the league (although not necessarily next season) and, of course, we should be targeting winning the league, but we've been shite for years and have shown that we're more than capable of being consistently pish so it's realistic to expect that it may take time to turn it around.

It'll come down to money at the end of the day so we all need to do our bit by buying season tickets. Let's out-sell the fifers for a start!

If Wilson is backup to Williamson we'd be as well as announcing relegation now tbh

20 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

How did the young teams get on at the weekend?

Where is the information about the fixtures/results for these teams?

The sooner the club and relevant committee get on top of the website, comms etc the better.

1 hour ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

The guys nuts.

I always thought the point of a forum was to have a view.

Thank goodness Musk is taking over Twitter which means unpc viewpoints can be freely discussed without torrents of abuse.

1 hour ago, cb_diamond said:

Must have to be an absolute cretin to get a stalker on here by the looks of it 😂

I also think Williamson will be off, didn’t look like he was arsed half the time, and last few games looked like someone completely disinterested.
I’m sure The new management team have rigorously looked through what’s here, and hopefully addressing our known issues.