The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, gav-ffc said:

Pretty sure this was banded about last summer, wouldn’t be against it.

Not for me, I said it last summer and his 5 league goal tally for the season sums him up. Kind of like Simon Murray, needs 4 misses a game before he'll stick one away.

Just now, badgerthewitness said:

That plus a manager who knows the pool of players we're choosing from. The problem wasn't what was available, it was what we signed.

Greenie for the comment & also the profile pic. Are you the first?

Unfortunately the club left me with no choice by releasing Telfer.

2 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Not for me, I said it last summer and his 5 league goal tally for the season sums him up. Kind of like Simon Murray, needs 4 misses a game before he'll stick one away.

👀

32 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Some twat on twitter claiming we're interested in Gavin Reilly, twat because he scored 5 goals all season for Morton and is pish.

Same guy also said Benedictus predictably linked. Another guy also said Easton, McCabe and Leon King. All 3 most likely never going to happen.

38 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Some twat on twitter claiming we're interested in Gavin Reilly, twat because he scored 5 goals all season for Morton and is pish.

He won a player of the month at some point last season. I wouldn’t say he’s the worst player ever to have played for Dunfermline but he’s easily in the top two. Will probably score a heap for you against us next season.

Edited by Shandon Par

7 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

He won a player of the month at some point last season. I wouldn’t say he’s the worst player ever to have played for Dunfermline but he’s easily in the top two. Will probably score a heap for you against us next season.

Bagged himself 3 goals in January in his purple patch, then managed 2 whole league goals the rest of the season.

Edited by FFC 1876

One of the “exclusives” from that twitter account is that Morton are in advanced talks with Brian McLean yet Morton posted a squad update yesterday afternoon and has McLean down for talks, some exclusive.

6 minutes ago, gav-ffc said:

One of the “exclusives” from that twitter account is that Morton are in advanced talks with Brian McLean yet Morton posted a squad update yesterday afternoon and has McLean down for talks, some exclusive.

I'm amazed Brian McLean is still playing football. Looked done ten years odd ago when he played with us. 

Guest FFC1965
1 hour ago, bairn88 said:

Who’d people prefer out of Annan or Edinburgh City? Both a massive upgrade (away day wise) on East Fife. 

I initially thought Edinburgh City but I’ve just seen the wee shitey stand they’ve built at Meadowbank and thought, maybe not 

Edinburgh City for me, would be my closest away game and far easier to reach than home games. 

Not sure if they will actually be back in Meadowbank Stadium for the 2022/23 season (based on the City of Edinburgh councils track record on everything else probably not) but  if not Ainslie Park will do fine.   

8 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

I'm amazed Brian McLean is still playing football. Looked done ten years odd ago when he played with us. 

Definitely didn’t expect him to last to 37 after his early injuries while At Motherwell, when he went abroad and came back to Dumbarton thought his career was winding down but fair play to him.

14 hours ago, cb_diamond said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂 strong VL energy from Marshie as per.

Screenshot_20220510-110003.png

You'll only be one of several that Mallowhead constantly red dots. The main reason I kept up posting a :) whenever Falkirk lost a goal was the mild amusement of getting an immediate  blob from him. He now follows me around to give me one for any post I put up. 😄

I think it's called Compulsive Behaviour Syndrome - it's his life's devotion.

Edited by Raith_Raver

7 hours ago, Raith_Raver said:

You'll only be one of several that Mallowhead constantly red dots. The main reason I kept up posting a :) whenever Falkirk lost a goal was the mild amusement of getting an immediate  blob from him. He now follows me around to give me one for any post I put up. 😄

I think it's called Compulsive Behaviour Syndrome - it's his life's devotion.

Bit ironic that when you’re on a Falkirk thread lol.

Edited by JinkyBairn

Guest Ecosse83

Anyone know when the season tickets are due out? It’s been a few seasons since I’ve had one and can’t remember when they come out. 

I’ve got a wee super excited 5 year old wanting his first ticket and the full kit! 

#mcglynnfactor 😂

7 minutes ago, Ecosse83 said:

Anyone know when the season tickets are due out? It’s been a few seasons since I’ve had one and can’t remember when they come out. 

I’ve got a wee super excited 5 year old wanting his first ticket and the full kit! 

#mcglynnfactor 😂