The Falkirk FC Thread

6 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

Who’d people prefer out of Annan or Edinburgh City? Both a massive upgrade (away day wise) on East Fife. 

I initially thought Edinburgh City but I’ve just seen the wee shitey stand they’ve built at Meadowbank and thought, maybe not 

Annan for me missed the challenge cup game back in 11/12.

4 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

So why are top flight clubs trialling safe standing and why do they need to ask for permission to install safe standing? Surely if there isn't a rule against standing in the top flight  you can just put in  what you want?   🤷

because Scottish football...

Seriously though, probably due to safety certificates being for current ground layouts & any modifications would need to be approved plus the cops might want a say in any changes involving certain 'bigger' clubs.

3 hours ago, knee jerk reaction said:

Crowds go up when the team's flying and down when they're rotten, these Airdrie fans need to get this info out into the world it's ground breaking stuff 😂. I think it's going to be a long close season on here...

Falkirk should handle this no problem.

They've just endured their third long season 🤭

33 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

Who’d people prefer out of Annan or Edinburgh City? Both a massive upgrade (away day wise) on East Fife. 

I initially thought Edinburgh City but I’ve just seen the wee shitey stand they’ve built at Meadowbank and thought, maybe not 

Edinburgh for me, we've already got ample enough away trips in Peterhead, Montrose and Queen of the south.

Edited by FFC 1876

2 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Some twat on twitter claiming we're interested in Gavin Reilly, twat because he scored 5 goals all season for Morton and is pish.

Pretty sure this was banded about last summer, wouldn’t be against it.

1 minute ago, gav-ffc said:

Pretty sure this was banded about last summer, wouldn’t be against it.

Not for me, I said it last summer and his 5 league goal tally for the season sums him up. Kind of like Simon Murray, needs 4 misses a game before he'll stick one away.

Just now, badgerthewitness said:

That plus a manager who knows the pool of players we're choosing from. The problem wasn't what was available, it was what we signed.

Greenie for the comment & also the profile pic. Are you the first?

Unfortunately the club left me with no choice by releasing Telfer.

2 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Not for me, I said it last summer and his 5 league goal tally for the season sums him up. Kind of like Simon Murray, needs 4 misses a game before he'll stick one away.

👀

32 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Some twat on twitter claiming we're interested in Gavin Reilly, twat because he scored 5 goals all season for Morton and is pish.

Same guy also said Benedictus predictably linked. Another guy also said Easton, McCabe and Leon King. All 3 most likely never going to happen.