The Falkirk FC Thread

Guest Ecosse83

Imagine spending the whole day on another teams thread the day after your team had a great comeback to get into the play off final. He must have more issues in his life than Johnny Depp

There are times that the argument for forums to have a closed season to everyone other than supporters of the parent club can be really compelling.

3 hours ago, GeordieBairn said:

We are absolutely gargantuan compared to Airdrie even in our current state. Hope this helps👍

Airdrieonians died in 2002. Any Clydebank fan will keep you right on that dull fact.

4 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

This Airdrie fan is a right fucking roaster. 

He'll be scanning our attendances every week. Seems to get more joy from us losing circa 600 folk since we came down than his own side playing in the playoff final. 

14 hours ago, cb_diamond said:

Their average attendance was bigger than yours this season. Sorry, that's just the truth. As your own fans have admitted recently on this thread yours has slipped year on year for the last 3 years (30-40% from a high of over 5k a couple of years ago). That's unlikely to change after an absolute disaster of a campaign. I agree it's presumption, rather than fact that theirs will be bigger next season but it's based on solid evidence. 😁

I hate to get into the usual & repetitive Falkirk attendance debate, but If you can provide average home attendence from home fans only then that is the only way to settle it. As has been touched on before, 5 guys and a dug travelling from Peterhead on a Tuesday night will have an impact on the figures you are using, compared to Kilmarnock, dunfermline etc travelling to our stadium but I'm sure you knew that anyway. Your argument is currently apples and oranges. Season tickets sold might be a good place to start, I don't know the exact figures of either clubs, we might well have less but I suppose that will Kind of give you an idea. 

1. Rumours on the new strip please (which I won't buy)

2. Rumours on the season ticket price and dates (which i'll buy anyway)

3. any other rumours? (or rumours about rumours, which are sometimes better than the original rumour)

I can exclusively reveal (leak) that the home strip is navy blue #itk 

Yet more leaks from the board ffs. When will this end?!?!

Charlatans running the club imo (in my opinion)

31 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

When is the big announcement unveiling McGlynn and Smith as our management team with press and photographers in attendance?

Sorry, I’m in Spain just now so not up with current events.

That was last week.  It's on the club website.