The Falkirk FC Thread

Just now, Taxi for De Massis said:

And Montrose staying put

Some performance/comeback from Airdrie tbf. QP's budget might not be the same threat as Airdrie keeping that team together.....

That said, if Airdrie stay down theres a good chance Murray moves on. Then we would need to hope, same for Montrose, that they cant sustain the same level.  Theres enough potential for tough competition flying about as it is. 

Should be the most competitive league in the country next season. I would imagine the Fifers will be favourites, and we (like our league standing)will be fifth or sixth favourite behind Montrose, QotS one of Airdrie and QotS, and maybe even Kelty too.

Very happy for us to be rank outsiders.

4 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Should be the most competitive league in the country next season. I would imagine the Fifers will be favourites, and we (like our league standing)will be fifth or sixth favourite behind Montrose, QotS one of Airdrie and QotS, and maybe even Kelty too.

Very happy for us to be rank outsiders.

We’ll end up 2nd favourites I’d expect.

1 hour ago, Bairney The Dinosaur said:

You called? 

Nothing Yogi does at any other club will stop me wanting him back. 

He's had a strange up and down career. I would have bet on him to keep the Pars up.

Tragically, he is still our most successful ever manager. You have to go back to the days of a selection committee and trainer to find more consistent results. Given that he played so many games for us, won 4 championship medals, with our fattest ever transfer fee at the time, it's strange so many folk hate him.

21 minutes ago, Barga Bairn said:

He's had a strange up and down career. I would have bet on him to keep the Pars up.

Tragically, he is still our most successful ever manager. You have to go back to the days of a selection committee and trainer to find more consistent results. Given that he played so many games for us, won 4 championship medals, with our fattest ever transfer fee at the time, it's strange so many folk hate him.

Don’t think many “hate” the guy, just got above his station a few times, which pissed people off. 

If it wasn’t for Latapy he would have never had a successful period with us as a manager