The Falkirk FC Thread

Griffiths has gone the way of Riordan and O'Connor.  There was a hint Cummings may do the same but he screwed the nut.  What is it with Hibs youngsters?

41 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Griffiths has gone the way of Riordan and O'Connor.  There was a hint Cummings may do the same but he screwed the nut.  What is it with Hibs youngsters?

You can take the lads out of the slums...

58 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Thing is, what's he going to do with his life now? If he just buckled down and got himself fit he'd automatically become the best player out with the premier league (probably) and better than most in it. I don't think he's interested in doing that though as I'm sure he won't be short of a bob or two. Would be peak Falkirk though if he employed a PT during the summer, regained his fitness and ends up signing for Alloa or QP or whoever. 

Controversial maybe but if he DID get himself fit and wasn’t looking for a high wage (or as high as we were paying him allegedly) then I’d welcome him back. He’s a fantastic finisher and in the right team/environment you know what you are getting on the field. It’s a lot of ifs though. 

Guest Brockvillenomore
4 hours ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

There we go again a Rumour.

If the board are leaking this then they are incredibly thick. 3rd parties dealing with them rightly will conclude they are dealing with a bunch of inept chancers and treat them accordingly.

We're in league of gentlemen / twin peaks territory now with this latest gem.......

Guest Brockvillenomore
Just now, Sarcastic Bairn said:

More One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest.

....wish I'd thought of that one 😀

2 minutes ago, knee jerk reaction said:

Just a quick question here, is the better meddle website down? Was trying to look and couldn't get on it.

Looks like it, I'm getting this message:

This server could not prove that it is bettermeddle.org.uk; its security certificate expired 5 days ago. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection. Your computer's clock is currently set to Wednesday, 4 May 2022. Does that look right? If not, you should correct your system's clock and then refresh this page.

18 minutes ago, Brockers61 said:

Looks like it, I'm getting this message:

This server could not prove that it is bettermeddle.org.uk; its security certificate expired 5 days ago. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection. Your computer's clock is currently set to Wednesday, 4 May 2022. Does that look right? If not, you should correct your system's clock and then refresh this page.

Got that too, but under Advanced you can go to site (not advised) and it is still there.

2 hours ago, Bairney Rubble said:

Anyone heading to the shops to look for a board member to tell us all what is going on? Oh wait, that leaky sieve has left the building……

Ah ! So all the 'Heard it on good authority' Inside information' Person in the know' are figments of attention seekers imaginations then and there are no boardroom leaks. Cant have it both ways.

At least we know

Ah ! So all the 'Heard it on good authority' Inside information' Person in the know' are figments of attention seekers imaginations then and there are no boardroom leaks. Cant have it both ways.
At least we know

Like most people on here I enjoy all the what if’s and maybe’s. Those that currently appear to be itk are the ones who are keeping their cards close to their chest. The rest of us just just know we will be announcing a new manager and trying to get rid of the deadwood. My degree in rocket science helps me deduce that a full time team is looking for an experienced manager and one has magically become available who fits what is needed. No need for Leaky McLeakface to tell me that.

15 minutes ago, BooBairn said:

Is HopeStreetWalker the new EdiBairn? 

Was just wondering that. Wonder how long it takes him to say we should re-sign Scott Shepherd.