The Falkirk FC Thread

35 minutes ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

Rumoured to be Thursday before we get an announcement due to personal commitments.

There we go again a Rumour.

If the board are leaking this then they are incredibly thick. 3rd parties dealing with them rightly will conclude they are dealing with a bunch of inept chancers and treat them accordingly.

Guest Ecosse83
3 minutes ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

If the board are leaking this then they are incredibly thick. 3rd parties dealing with them rightly will conclude they are dealing with a bunch of inept chancers and treat them accordingly.

That’s it block list  now 🤦‍♂️

3 minutes ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

your at it ae? You have got to be f*****g at it. if you are then well done, done us all like a kipper.

Two guys who are technically out of work at the end of the month getting signed up for a new job is hardly confidential! It's all over the papers.

1 hour ago, Senor Bairn said:

I'd prefer a grass park also, I can't imagine the club will want to thought due to the loss of revenue if we got rid of the Astro.

Then again couldn't the first team use the  other Astro round the back of the stadium for training? 

Also need to consider 2 teams will be using it. If we went back grass then it will be very difficult to maintain. Just see Firhill this year.

1 hour ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Agreed.

i think the intention is to train away from TFS next year, possibly on grass.

If that is the case then Little Kerse or the Uni are the only viable options. Unless the club take control of council pitches and relay them. Plenty about that could be utilised.

1 hour ago, Senor Bairn said:

I'd prefer a grass park also, I can't imagine the club will want to thought due to the loss of revenue if we got rid of the Astro.

Then again couldn't the first team use the  other Astro round the back of the stadium for training? 

Revenue is not as great as some would think. Also think we should be looking to move away from the stadium to train. 

30 minutes ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

Just shut the f**k up

43 minutes ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

4F3B8277-EB1C-4315-B34D-9271785352C9.gif.897e10f9f81ad5b555ed3a96b30f595a.gif.ae05ca657a28085b1410caea61df2bd1.gif

19 hours ago, Russ said:

Someone will be stupid enough to chuck money at him like we were. Wouldn’t be a surprise if it’s someone like Cove or Queens Park.

He’s absolutely finished though. Nowhere close to being fit, overweight and his ability has fallen off a cliff. He’ll be retired within 2 years imo.

We've seen him twice and that should be enough to stop all thoughts of offering him a contract. I'd completely agree he looks disinterested and finished. Not sure where he goes next but doubt QP will want him either.

L1 about his level and it would be a big gamble for any club taking him especially as he would be a high earner

Edited by CoveRangers1922

5 minutes ago, ChrispPancake said:

mind that's prone to flooding at the Glenbrae side

So it is aye. That's out then.

Bottom Park in Laurieston?

24 minutes ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

We've seen him twice and that should be enough to stop all thoughts of offering him a contract. I'd completely agree he looks disinterested and finished. Not sure where he goes next but doubt QP will want him either.

L1 about his level and it would be a big gamble for any club taking him especially as he would be a high earner

I'd be amazed if Griffiths finds another club willing to take him on.  Career over.