The Falkirk FC Thread

10 minutes ago, Tea and Busquets said:

I heard Murray will be our next manager today. I’d be happy with either. 

Interesting. I’d also be happy with either. The names I’d heard were those 2 plus Tommy Wright and Jack Ross as an outsider. All are better than any of our last 4 appointments. 

Murray or McGlynn I would take, but word of caution to our fanbase, whoever the manager is, if they are saddled with 12/13 of this current pile of shite we will need to have patience with them. You can’t polish a turd and the majority of this squad are most definitely turd.

Murray or McGlynn I would take, but word of caution to our fanbase, whoever the manager is, if they are saddled with 12/13 of this current pile of shite we will need to have patience with them. You can’t polish a turd and the majority of this squad are most definitely turd.
Agree with possible candidates. I think the big problem with most of our shower is motivation. They have no desire or drive to help pull us up. Morrison Watson and perhaps Telfer are the only players who appear to want to play for us
Don't have a clue who we need as players to drag us out of this mess but I hope that a good manager is the starting point

I get what you are saying, but to defend our fanbase slightly here, even if it is riddled with morons, no one has been calling for the head of a manager that didn't deserve it. Our squad grafting like f**k to finish fourth would get the support of the fans even if they were limited in ability

The managers are being hounded because of the sheer malaise each one of them has managed to foster and crack up from the playing squad.

No one expects us to become unbeatable, but effort and organisation are a minimum requirement and successive managers haven't given us that. Theres no higher set of standards being applied by our fans than any other fanbase

5 minutes ago, HopeStreetWalker said:

What in the past is in the past lets move on. The comments are saying the same thing just using different words we were shite on and off the park.

The irony contained in this post is truly remarkable.

Superb.

What a shambles of a year, national laughing stock again with too many ridiculous moments to list. The Q&A being the real stand out. Club really seems like it's in a death spiral.
No clue how they'll pitch season tickets to us this year but as someone said above, this past couple of seasons have been so grim I'll likely wait until we've assembled the squad to decide or just go game to game. This is the first year I've just not bothered going to games on the ST, I live round the corner from Firhill and wasn't even slightly tempted today.

7 minutes ago, Rocco said:

There is no doubt the squad has a lot of shit in it, however, I truly believe that with the right manager and if we make 6 good signings, some of the players in the team could look completely different

The only manager that could make some of these guys look totally different is Lee miller funnily enough 

5 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

Mind when Holt said “recruitment has improved”:lol:

Aye and kept on mentioning how brilliant feckin nesbitt was.

9 minutes ago, Rocco said:

There is no doubt the squad has a lot of shit in it, however, I truly believe that with the right manager and if we make 6 good signings, some of the players in the team could look completely different

You seen today that with a bit of confidence some of this team can play. It’s been a problem that we’ve had Sheerin and Rennie who both failed miserably to install any sort of belief or confidence in them.