The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, PedroMoutinho said:

A 7th place finish would really some up just how poor Rennie has been. How he’s managed to bring in 7 players and actually take us backwards is mind blowing.

I suspect there’ll rightly be a touch of schadenfreude on Brian Rice’s face this evening.

…..and so there should be. Fair play to Ricey.

Edited by Duncan Freemason

I know it's easy to descend into hyperbole, but this must GENUINELY be the worst ever team in our 120 years in the SFL/SPL/SPFL.

People talk about the late 70's but we were higher in the rankings then, and did not have the advantages our current custodians have over our competition.

Seriously think this is indeed the case.

5 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

I know it's easy to descend into hyperbole, but this must GENUINELY be the worst ever team in our 120 years in the SFL/SPL/SPFL.

People talk about the late 70's but we were higher in the rankings then, and did not have the advantages our current custodians have over our competition.

Seriously think this is indeed the case.

giving Gary Holt a job I thought at the time was madness.  his signings, recommendations and contracts have been catastrophic. his legacy and the people who appointed him, and bragged about how hard he works, will haunt us for years.

Just now, PedroMoutinho said:

Sounds like at least 2 of our sponsors off to QP with KK. I’m sure today’s match sponsors Fanatikool and Farmer Autocare have both sponsored Falkirk in the past.

Do you think they’ll sign up Clarke ePOS?

1 minute ago, Tea and Busquets said:

Why take a striker off and not one of Jacobs/Hetherington? Shocked at the Queens home attendance. 

That’s their top home fans attendance I think.

40 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

I suppose the second half through at Alloa.

The Alloa players had stopped playing for Ferguson at that point, we managed to get gubbed at home to East Fife a few days later. The craziest thing about that game was we probably should've been a couple of goals up at half time, despite being an absolute shambles.