The Falkirk FC Thread

I suppose we are watching the final 45 minutes of several full time careers here……apart from Brad McKay who still has two fucking years left on his contract.

3 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

I think five or six of them are in the process of chucking it again.

Thot we started well, after the goal we went to pot.

It's been one of the better performances for me, not amazing but aok, don't see anyone chucking it like the last game tbh 

3 minutes ago, BudBairn said:

What was our best performance of the season? Struggling to remember any stand out moments.

I suppose the second half through at Alloa.

5 minutes ago, BudBairn said:

What was our best performance of the season? Struggling to remember any stand out moments.

Clyde at home last August. Season pretty much fell apart the following week, when Morrison rocketed his pen off the bar v QP.

3 minutes ago, MrDust said:

Thot we started well, after the goal we went to pot.

It's been one of the better performances for me, not amazing but aok, don't see anyone chucking it like the last game tbh 

No, that day, seven or eight of them chucked it. Jacobs clearly doesn’t care, ATS….it’s hard to tell if he has chucked it, or if that is him trying hard? Same goes for Hetherington. Griffiths has been his usual…nice wee touches that come to nothing. Morrison trying hard as is Dowds. Absolutely 11 individuals doing whatever they feel like doing. No pride, no identity, no real fight. Just the worst FFC team I have ever seen.

6 minutes ago, BudBairn said:

To go with the seasons mood, our performance in the 1-0 defeat to Queens Park was decent, did everything bar score including a missed penalty.

The Dumbarton 6-2 game probably only other contender

Just now, MrDust said:

To go with the seasons mood, our performance in the 1-0 defeat to Queens Park was decent, did everything bar score including a missed penalty.

The Dumbarton 6-2 game probably only other contender

Yeah, the return of Dowds in the Dumbarton game was the finest false dawn performance of the season.

Alloa have just scored again, holy shite we truly are dung.

We keep the majority of this squad next season and we are humped before a ball is kicked no matter who the manager is.

As I type 3-1 Alloa, 7th it is then 😲

Edited by Harry Kinnear

A 7th place finish would really sum up just how poor Rennie has been. How he’s managed to bring in 7 players and actually take us backwards is mind blowing.

I suspect there’ll rightly be a touch of schadenfreude on Brian Rice’s face this evening.

Edited by PedroMoutinho