The Falkirk FC Thread

I hardly post on here now as to be honest I can’t be arsed. I’ve never wanted to see an end to a season as much as I do this one. This for me is probably the most crucial summer we’ve had as a club in a long time. If the board get the big decisions wrong I think we will spiral into a decline that we will struggle to ever get out of. I will buy an ST if in my opinion they get things right but I will bide my time and look closely at the appointments they make and their logic behind them before parting with the cash.

Dunfermline have to be howlingly bad if they don’t pap QP by 5 or 6 over the two games. I know it’s reflected in the league position, but they are so far off the standards of the top three.

Just enjoyed us conceding our signature utter shite goal by defending like a Girl’s Guides reserve team.

2 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Dunfermline have to be howlingly bad if they don’t pap QP by 5 or 6 over the two games. I know it’s reflected in the league position, but they are so far off the standards of the top three.

Just enjoyed us conceding our signature utter shite goal by defending like a Girl’s Guides reserve team.

Come on. Your defence has never been that good. Delusions of grandeur.