The Falkirk FC Thread

10 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Fifers heading to the playoffs.

Wouldn’t surprise me if Airdrie relegated them.

Would make next season a wee bit more interesting.

Hughes has made a right arse of that.  Only 5 wins out his last 20 and if they can't beat queen's at home they could be in real danger of dropping down. Despite bringing in numerous players .

Edited by Shadwell Dog

3 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Shite though the Fifers are I would be astonished if they couldn’t take care of Queens Park.

Pressure all on them though mind you. Booed off the park tonight. Heids down no form to speak of and a restless home support. You never know.

4 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Pressure all on them though mind you. Booed off the park tonight. Heids down no form to speak of and a restless home support. You never know.

Will Yogi move to East Fife next season and relegate them to the Lowland League as part of his quest to destroy football in Fife?

In ten hours till we finish another disastrous season in the depths of Scottish football. 

Watched some of the RR game last night, thought it was half decent, but frightening & embarrassing that I’d take (RR) starting eleven over anyone we have at the club, maybe barring one or two.

Absolutely critical that the board get the new manager spot on. To the players who have cheated the supporters of this club, if you have any morals, leave the jerseys on you’re way out……. 

Edited by Springfield

2 hours ago, Springfield said:

In ten hours till we finish another disastrous season in the depths of Scottish football. 

Watched some of the RR game last night, thought it was half decent, but frightening & embarrassing that I’d take (RR) starting eleven over anyone we have at the club, maybe barring one or two.

Absolutely critical that the board get the new manager spot on. To the players who have cheated the supporters of this club, if you have any morals, leave the jerseys on you’re way out……. 

I hope to f**k they take you with them.

What’s frightening and embarrassing about a team who’s finished 10 places higher than us in the pyramid having a better team, and individuals than us? Hyperbole at its finest.

13 minutes ago, Trump said:

What’s frightening and embarrassing about a team who’s finished 10 places higher than us in the pyramid having a better team, and individuals than us? Hyperbole at its finest.

Correct. There are teams way below Raith I'd have over our crew.