The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, Glenmavis Diamond said:

And there it is. You've lost it and the wee digs come out. 😂

LOLKIRK

oooft, if thats a dig then what exactly is this Lolkirk you have stated in previous 3 posts, zoomer🤣

Just now, cb_diamond said:

I believe "foaming at the mouth" was his own term...

Airdrie being a racist gang is hardly foaming at mouth it is common knowledge in Scottish football

Just now, bairn88 said:

Is "accepting it" the reason you've been down here for this long?

What a loser mentality! No wonder Don Murray wants out. Welcome Ian. 

😂

With acceptance comes recovery, the sort of recovery that has us 28 points ahead of your team currently.

Just now, Shooter McGavin said:

😂

With acceptance comes recovery, the sort of recovery that has us 28 points ahead of your team currently.

Do you believe what I said originally to be incorrect? Before you started spouting

That we as a club are a far more attractive an option than Airdrie?

1 minute ago, sick boy said:

Airdrie being a racist gang is hardly foaming at mouth it is common knowledge in Scottish football

No, you pal, lad, wee man, zoomer-ing everyone while kidding on you're not absolutely raging may be 😂😂😂😂

5 minutes ago, Glenmavis Diamond said:

Still biting away wee man? You'll be full soon with all these fish. 😂

38 minutes ago, Glenmavis Diamond said:

If Murray went to Lolkirk then he's not as smart as I thought. You guys shit out managers left right and centre. Your fans over-expectations and impatience would lead to him being sacked if he's not given time to rebuild, as he has been at Airdrie. And he wouldn't get time. Because you've already been in League 1 longer than you think you deserve. 

Higher wages are only good if you're not sacked with a shot reputation after 6 months. 

37 minutes ago, Glenmavis Diamond said:

Lolkirk fans creaming themselves at the prospect of getting another manager to ruin is absolutely brilliant. 🤣🤣

🤣. Both not even directed at you is some going tbf. Bottom one particularly juicy.

Edited by sick boy

48 minutes ago, sick boy said:

Unsure how many times I have said that we are down here on merit and deserve it. 

Merely saying we are a far more attractive prospect than your racist gang of a club tbh, Trump flags 🤣

Say whit??

Our average crowd was 3400 that's without the two games with restricted access due to Omicron at Xmas. Pretty good considering we've been pretty honking for 5 years now. However, it won't last much longer if we don't start getting things right but I'm sure the new bod realise that.

4 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Our average crowd was 3400 that's without the two games with restricted access due to Omicron at Xmas. Pretty good considering we've been pretty honking for 5 years now. However, it won't last much longer if we don't start getting things right but I'm sure the new bod realise that.

Thought this was a more accurate reflection, cheers.