The Falkirk FC Thread

2 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

No one claimed that. You puffed your chest up about the size of a club on a banter level slide to obscurity. Your average attendance in 19/20 was 3700, it's now 2400. That's still more than double ours. Luckily games aren't won in the stands. 

2400? Would like to see the stats for that pal.

3 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

The difference being we aren't clinging onto past glories unlike you and your chums. 

Also, get used to L1, your absolute bunch of jobbers on lengthy contracts will see to it that your down here for a while yet. 

Perhaps because said glories are outwith living memory pal

4 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

No one claimed that. You puffed your chest up about the size of a club on a banter level slide to obscurity. Your average attendance in 19/20 was 3700, it's now 2400. That's still more than double ours. Luckily games aren't won in the stands. 

18 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

So your finance and size argument is also on shaky ground.

🤣

1 minute ago, cb_diamond said:

Was your mission nonsense? Or was this some kind of inception fishing trip that only you understand.

having 3 Airdrie fans foaming at the mouth at 15:09 on our thread tbh.

Just now, cb_diamond said:

Screenshot_20220428-150902.png

Unsure where they are pulling they numbers from as average official attendance is over 3k usually. Transfermarkt counting seats at Falkirk games?

Falkirk fans wanting to finish above 5th, maybe 7th (after this weekend) in the third tier of Scottish football, have "over expectations". Certainly one of the wilder takes I've seen on here, but then again Airdrie is very very weird. 

Edited by bairn88

3 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

So option two them 🙄

Literally all I said was we have more potential than Airdrie (which is painfully obvious) and 3 of you have spawned from nowhere.

Remarkable to me Airdrie fans living in the past that much they believe we are comparable in size.

Edited by sick boy

Just now, sick boy said:

Unsure where they are pulling they numbers from as average official attendance is over 3k usually. Transfermarkt counting seats at Falkirk games?

"I'd like to see figures", shows figures, "not those figures". It's a conspiracy right enough!!!!!! As I said. Morton-esque.

Just now, cb_diamond said:

"I'd like to see figures", shows figures, "not those figures". It's a conspiracy right enough!!!!!! As I said. Morton-esque.

Where are they pulling it from? Trust clubs official attendances over Transfermarkt tbh lad.

2 minutes ago, sick boy said:

Perhaps because said glories are outwith living memory pal

Nice try "pal" 

But no, sadly it's merely an acceptance of our current position within the Scottish leagues. 

Something you guys seem unwilling to be able to do for some bizarre reason despite it being patently obvious you're down with the plebs on merit. 

You'll get there though. You'll have no choice in the end. 

Just now, Shooter McGavin said:

Nice try "pal" 

But no, sadly it's merely an acceptance of our current position within the Scottish leagues. 

Something you guys seem unwilling to be able to do for some bizarre reason despite it being patently obvious you're down with the plebs on merit. 

Unsure how many times I have said that we are down here on merit and deserve it. 

Merely saying we are a far more attractive prospect than your racist gang of a club tbh, Trump flags 🤣

2 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Nice try "pal" 

Is "accepting it" the reason you've been down here for this long?

What a loser mentality! No wonder Don Murray wants out. Welcome Ian.