The Falkirk FC Thread

Guest Brockvillenomore
3 hours ago, Nearly Sane said:

Not the point. There's a very talented 16 year old at the club, he sees talented players told to leave the club after U18 as there's no U20s, no pathway to the first team. Other teams scouting him offer him a place at their club (that does have an U20's/pathway to 1st team), off he goes next month. Other talented players follow suit.

So scrap the youth system all together on the basis it's not a priority/can't afford it OR see it as a fundamental building block to the future of the club and invest in it. At least set out/communicate a vision. The mismanagement and half-arsed approach at the moment is doing no-one any good and damaging the reputation of the club.

You do know if you have inside information and you’re ‘articulating” it here you’re part of that problem. You yourself are damaging  the reputation of the club mate. Also your information, if correct’ is post IF leaving. Have you been overlooked by the club for a different role and you’re acting out here? 

6 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

For some strange reason i am thinking about going tomorrow.

I am going tomorrow, yes I know but there you go.

We have  the last home game of the season tradition of the players coming back out after the game to salute the fans, well here is a wee tip boys. DON’T even think about it.

Also just had the YouTube notification about KM pre~match thoughts. Says it’s pre East Fife !! ffs can’t we get anything right

41 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Watching Arbroath tonight they are everything we aren’t. A team that fights like f**k for the jersey, full of players who burst a gut for their side. 

Standard in the championship looks the worst ever if that's the top two sides. Arbroath giving everything as you say but look very limited Haven't been out their half for most of the second half. Killie the better quality but haven't created any where near enough clearcut chances.  Refs had an absolute stinker too.

12 minutes ago, kemlinbairn said:

I am going tomorrow, yes I know but there you go.

We have  the last home game of the season tradition of the players coming back out after the game to salute the fans, well here is a wee tip boys. DON’T even think about it.

Also just had the YouTube notification about KM pre~match thoughts. Says it’s pre East Fife !! ffs can’t we get anything right

Saw that was well,but on the bonus side Brad McKay is out.

6 hours ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Dunipace are a very well run club with good facilities and first team performing well in the EoS A Division, would be no bad thing linking up with them.

A well run club, good facilities, performing well……….then FFC come calling. At this point in time, fully expect Dunipace to respond with “Eh, naw, yer awright mate. Maybes gie us a bell in a year or two.”

5 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Just shows you what you can do when your not playing alongside Gary miller every week.

Calm yourself he's still been ganting with them, god knows where that goal came from. Even more baffled that he got man of the match.

8 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Calm yourself he's still been ganting with them, god knows where that goal came from. Even more baffled that he got man of the match.

He's started 26 games this season and virtually every one since McInnes turned them around so he can't be doing that bad.

8 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Yeah that was a strange one, I didn’t see the start and hadn’t realised he was playing until about 20mins in, usual ghost display by him. Decent finish mind you.